RESPONSIBLE FATHER

Boun made the decision to call Prem and tell him about his plans to finally be together and be happy ...

* "Prem ..... I need to talk to you .... it is something very serious and important ..... Can I come over to your house later?

* "No Boun .... not at my house .... Mom might suspect something" ...

* "Then I'll see you at the restaurant in the South of Bangkok" ..

* "Boun ... it's a public place .... it can't be" ...

* "Then tell me where? ...

*"I do not know."....

* "What do you think in my office ... at night everyone will have gone and no one will see you" ...

* "Mmmmhhh ...... ok .... I will go at night .... ah !! .. But I warn you that I will not go alone .... Perth will accompany me .... I do not want to see myself alone with you"...

* "Prem, don't be childish .... what could happen that we haven't already done? ...

*"Moron!!!"

Boun laughed mockingly at Prem

* "Don't worry ... I won't do anything to you ... I told you I want to talk seriously with you ... so you can come with your mom if you want" ...

* "See you at night .... bye" ...

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Y / N was in her room .... bored as always ... so she decided to go out to the garden to sunbathe ..... on her way she met Nana Patty who offered to accompany her but she refused ....

* "What time did Boun leave for the company? ...

* "She dated Dr. Brigth after your review ...... Did I not warn you?" ...

* "He knows he never does ... I never know when he arrives or when he leaves ..... in this house I am totally ignored, not only by my husband but also by the employees ..... the only one who always understands me and supports me is Prem "...

* "Y / N don't say that .... Boun cares a lot about you ... and I try to take the best care of you when Prem is gone .... also ... you asked the boy to leave. ..so don't complain ".... said the nanny very seriously .....

* "Did you want him to give me his cold ... do you know how dangerous it would be for me or me BB ..... Do you want to kill us?." ....

* "Your drama doesn't work with me, girl ... I've known you since the day you were born and I know that you can and know how to easily manipulate people ... but with me it will never work, you know it well ..... don't even try." ..

* "I know .... you are always on the side of your boy Boun ... you have always been his procurer covering all his lovers ..... I'm sure that right now you know who my husband wallows with ... .. but you prefer to shut up and cover it up "....

* "Enough T / N ..... I will not play your game ... you must keep calm for that little baby who is not to blame for having someone like you as a mother" ...

* "Why do you hate me so much Nana", ..... she started crying ...... "you should support me and be on my side ..... you could talk to Boun to leave all those women with the ones that are found ..... you should do it for my BB .... he needs mom and dad to be together and happy ".... he said hugging his already notorious belly ....

* "Don't try to manipulate me .... I know you quite well .... and that .... is an attempt at blackmail ..... look girl .... Boun is not with anyone .... he knows He spends it working all day, I can assure you of that "....