ARE YOU

Nana Patty took Boun to the hospital straight to Dr. Mew's office ...

_Dr.:"wow Boun ... what did you hit .... I don't want to imagine how the opponent was "..... dr.

(SPEAKER)

Dr. Mew is urgently requested in the operating room ..... Dr. Mew is urgently requested in the operating room.

_Dr.: "Oh Boun I have to attend an emergency ... I hope you don't mind if I send a nurse to treat you" .... he said getting up from his seat ...

_Boun: "do not worry dr ..... in fact it is not something of importance ... with a little ointment I will fix it" .....

_Nana: "but my boy ... you better let yourself be cured please"

_Dr.:"Your Nana is right Boun ... you must take care of those wounds ..... I will send you to the right person to heal that hand "

Boun had no choice but to accept ...... "Nana ..... could you bring me some water please .... I'm thirsty" .... Boun said lying down on the stretcher ...

The boy kept his eyes closed when he heard the door open ..... with his arm over his face he kept it covered ..... he heard the curtain closing and a sweet voice boomed in his ears ....

_Prem: "Good morning sir. My name is Prem and I will take care of cleaning your wounds ....

Boun felt a blow to the chest and without uncovering his face ... he opened his eyes like 2 saucers, his breathing became agitated, and his heart beat faster.

Prem approached the stretcher and with his warm hand took Boun's injured hand ..... the blonde felt that strange chill run through his skin again ..... he straightened abruptly, withdrawing his hand from Prem's hand. ....

The black-haired man felt the same electricity and he also released the young man's hand, looking at him in amazement ... he felt at that moment that his heart stopped and he remembered at that moment that morning in front of the building.

His cheeks flushed and he met the gaze of the blond who was staring at him ..... they were both shocked, there were no words, there was no need to say anything alone .... his eyes and his body had the same sensation .

_nana: "Boun here is your water ..... ah .... here is the boy who will heal you ..... great"

"BOUN" the boy stammered.

"PREM" the blonde said mentally.

Without breaking eye contact, Prem stretched out his hand to the boy asking for his injured hand ... Boun shakily raised his hand to Prem's ..... when their skin touched .... they both felt an enormous and inexplicable warmth .

Prem sighed trying to normalize his heavy breathing .... and tried to control his nerves ..... slowly looked down at Boun's hand and felt his heart beat at the sight of the wounds.

_nana: "It's not serious, honey" ... Nana said touching Prem's shoulder, bringing him out of his current state.

_Prem: "n. No ... it's not serious .... just something superficial .... in a short time it will be totally cured" ..... Prem very tenderly cleaned and cured the boy's hand ... .Boun couldn't take his eyes off the young man's face ... he was ... so fucking cute.

Prem didn't want to let go of his hand ... he had to do it though ..... putting Boun's healed hand on his knee and looking up at him ..... he said ....

_Prem: "e. Is ready" ..... he said with a nervous voice ..... "so. You just have to try not to remove the bandage for today and apply this ointment every morning" said the boy giving him a bottle with his trembling hand.

Boun took the vial ... but it was really impossible to look away .....

_Boun: "thank you ..... PREM" ...... I just managed to say .....

The boy felt his lips burn when he spoke his name ...... Prem's ears melted when he heard him speak.

Prem bowed his head and with the wai greeting he said goodbye to Boun ..... when he reached the door touching only the knob .... he turned his head on his shoulder and answered ...

_Prem: "get well soon ..... BOUN"

They both felt a huge desire not to want to get away ...... in their minds the phrase simply resounded ...... "IT'S YOU" .....

Boun watched Prem leave ... and walk away ... both were left with their hearts burning and their minds and bodies with an inexplicable sensation.