JEALOUSY

The morning came quickly ... and T / N received his doctor like every day .....

* "Oh .... Dr. Brigth ..... what happened to his face?

Boun entered just at that precise moment ...

* "Sawatdee ....... how did you wake up ... do you feel good?" ....

* "Boun !!!! ..... you too ??? ..... did they fight together ????" ....

* "No ..... I fought with a deranged jerk ..... I mean a patient got aggressive last night ...... and I had to calm him down" ...... I look at Boun challenging.....

* "I had a mishap with a damn thief." ....

* "A thief ????..... The girl asked ...

* "Yes .... I try to take away what belongs to me ..... but I can't ..... I mean they tried to rob me last night" ....

Prem arrived with the medicine from T / N

* "Sawatdee ..... here's your treat .... take it now" .... Prem .... I look at both boys shaking their heads from side to side "....

* "Can you believe it Prem ..... this pair of men fighting last night .... one with a fool patient and the other with a thief ..... how weird isn't it ???" ...... the girl I look at them with suspicion ...

* "Well .... I'm leaving ... you're in good condition ..... but you must continue to rest ...... Prem ..... and how are you doing ..... you feel better now???"...

Y / N watched Boun clench his fists, watched Brigth approach Prem affectionately, watched Prem shyly look down ...... his instincts .... began to work on his brain .....

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Days passed and Prem kept staying away from Boun .... he wasn't spiteful .... but he had offended him by hinting that he was making out with Brigth that night in the car ..... he just couldn't ignore it .....

And so they spent a couple of weeks .... Boun looking for him and Prem hiding from him despite living under the same roof ..... seen messages .... unanswered calls .... Boun was running out weapons.....

The pregnancy of T / N was extremely notorious now ..... with more than 6 months of pregnancy and every day more unbearable .... T / N was dedicated to throwing tantrums and dramas at the first opportunity that presented itself. ...

Nana Patty every day attentive to every step of Boun .... and .... now also of Prem ..... her instincts never failed ...

Saint and Perth saw each other whenever they could ... without a doubt they were closer together ..... and both boys were trying to solve the problem between Boun and Prem without success ...

Brigth was closer to Prem ..... visiting him at home, seeing him every morning at T / N medical visits and taking every opportunity to show her feelings .....

So those weeks passed between jealousy and anger, between dramas and blackmail, between hate and love ..... his future seemed uncertain ...... but Boun would not give up ..... but that day .. ... that day was different .....

LAST NIGHT FLASHBACK !!!!

Boun returned home as always in a bad mood and stressed, he greeted Nana Patty in the kitchen and went up to her bedroom ..... how every night without dinner ...... he stayed in the hall, looking with his eyes the room at the end filled with tears ..... until his thought was interrupted by T / N's voice ....

* "Boun ...... did you come back ????"

The boy took a deep breath and headed for T / N's room ....