FOR THE FIRST TIME

🖤🤍🖤🤍 SMUTT WARNING 💦💦💦

That night he felt a bit of tension in the house ... that night everyone went to sleep early, that night a silence was heard ...

Each person sleeping in their room, dreamed of different things ...

Y / N dreamed of seeing Boun loving her like she loves him ...

Nana Patty dreamed of seeing her boy Boun happy .....

Prem just wished it was all an illusion ..... that he really wasn't in love with a forbidden man ...

And Boun ..... Boun ..... he just wanted to have his little Prem next to him ..... in his arms ..... and give him all the love he has inside .....

The morning came quickly with a blazing sun streaming through the windows ..... without a doubt ..... the day was on his side .....

That morning Siwaj called T / N .....

* "Hello daughter ..... how are you ... how are you feeling ??? .... How is my grandson ??

* "Very good dad .... he's growing a lot .... my belly is already showing ..... and I feel very good .... better than ever" ..

* "How good daughter ..... now I am in Myanmar .... and I have seen countless things for my grandson" ....

* "Dad ..... I want to go .... take me with you" .... he said pouting ...

* "Well .... I'll talk to Mew and you new dr. To authorize your trip" ....

Boun came in just as he hung up his call ...

* "Boun .... I will go on a trip to catch up with Dad ..... I will go to Myanmar and bring many things for the BB" ....

* "Isn't it dangerous to travel ?? ... questioned Boun ...

* "No .... I sent a Line to Brigth ... and he has given me authorization, look" ..... he said showing the phone to the young man ...

* "Fine .... but you will not go alone" ....

* "Of course not ..... I'll take Prem" ...

Boun rolled his eyes ...

* "Prem ..... can you come please" ..... the girl called .....

* "Is something wrong with you ?? ... your screams scare me ...

** I'm sorry ".... said the girl laughing at him .. .." I want you to go on a trip with me ..... now "....

* "Now ??? ... By car ??" ...

* "No silly, we will go by plane ..... prepare your suitcase" ...

* "By plane ?? .... Prem started to sweat ..." I just ..... I have a fear of airplanes ".....

* "Oh .... Prem .... come on ... nothing will happen ..... I'll take care of you this time ok" ....

* "Okay ... I'll go with you" ....

Prem packed a little luggage ... About to leave home ..... Nana Patty asked Boun to buy some groceries from the supermarket ......

* "Oh .. Nana .... I will not go to do the super ..... come with me .... we will leave T / N at the airport and we will pick up your things, you think" .... Boun replied ...

* "Okay ... I'll go get my bag and a sweater" .... said the nanny

The 4 left for the airport ...

Y / N bought his ticket .... and when it was Prem's turn .....

X: I'm sorry young man ... your passport expired last month ..... you can't travel ......