GETTING TO KNOW MOM

A couple of hours later the doctor went looking for the boy to give him information ...

Dr. Mew: "Prem ..... your mother is already in her room ... The surgery went perfectly and she will recover in a few months"

Prem: "thank you very much dr. Can i see her now ..... want to be with her?"

"Of course ..... he's in room # 202" ....

Putting their hands on their chest both boys thanked them, and they went in search of the room .....

Prem slowly opened the door .... Boun was behind him ..... the young black-haired man stopped in the frame and looked at the blonde ....

Prem: "Boun .... many and for all your support ..... but it is better that you come home ... if Y / N does not see you ...... he will be distressed and that does not do him good "...

Boun: "I'll leave after seeing your mom with my own eyes and making sure she's okay"

"Do you want to see my mom ???"

"Of course ..... I want to meet her ... if you let me"

Prem could not deny ..... both young people entered the room .... the boy looked at his mother with his eyes closed and in complete calm ... and slowly approached ...

She is asleep ... you won't be able to meet her "

Mom: "I'm not asleep son .... I was just trying to remember what happened" ...

"Mom .... how are you feeling ??? .... Does it hurt a lot ??? .... Do you need anything ???"

"Well, no, no ....... son don too many questions" ..... mom smiled ... and her gaze traveled to Boun who was a bit far from the bed ...

"Prem ?? ..... Who is that handsome boy ???" ..... Mom asked looking at her son ....

Prem: "Well mom ... he ... he is .... ehhmmmm ..... is ...."

"I'm a friend of Prem .... My name is Boun .... nice to meet you."

"Boun? .... beautiful name, as well as the person" ..

"Mom ?? ...... what are you saying ????" .... Said the young man looking at Boun with flushed cheeks and mentally thinking ....... "Mom has perfect eyesight ..... it's really beautiful ".....

"Prem ..... you must go back to your work .... I'll be fine"

"No way .... I will stay with you" ..

"Prem ..... you have a responsibility ..... and I have taught you to fulfill your duties ...... also I suppose that Perth will be able to stay with me and there are many nurses and doctors here ...... they will take care of me "

"But mommy ..... I want to be by your side"

"Prem ... don't be a fool ..... you must take care of your patient ..... and by the way .... how is her pregnancy going ??

Fine mom ..... she's fine"

"And her evil husband ...... is he good to her now? .... you told me something about him ..... that he doesn't take care of her and spends time away from her ...... it must be a very cruel man ..... don't you think so Boun ??? "

"Ehhhh !!!!! .... well .... I think he probably has his own reasons for being like that ..... maybe ... he's in love with someone else" ... he said staring at Prem ....

"That would be terrible" ... said mom

"Mom ... we must stop talking about my patient and her cruel husband" ... I glance at Boun who stood with a raised eyebrow in disapproval ...