IT IS YOU WHO I LOVE

Boun was desperately trying to talk to Prem and clarify the situation ... but Prem and T / N didn't come out of Prem's room all afternoon ..... and that had him unhinged .....

Prem and T / N were chatting about everything a bit ... at first the girl just asked Prem about her mother ... then a topic came up ... BOUN GUNTACHAI ....

Prem didn't really want to talk about him ... except with the girl ..... he felt that he had betrayed her .... how would he say that he kissed her husband .... and not only that ..... he just loved doing it ... Prem was really sorry ...

Y / N insisted on talking about "her husband" ... and Prem just listened ...

"Because if they have known each other since they were children ... and from what you have told me they got along very well ... what happens now ... because they are so separated and argue for no reason" ... Prem asked. ..

"I'll tell you our story" ... said the woman with feigned sadness ...

"We have been friends for as long as I can remember ... My father and his father were always best friends as well as partners .... Boun and I always went to the same schools ..... and I defended myself when someone messed with me. .. But when adolescence arrived .... Boun changed with me .... I was always jealous .... He would never let me talk to anyone ...

"He was in love with you??" Asked sadly Prem .....

"Yeah right .... I always had that suspicion ... But I never wanted to admit it .... Boun was always the handsome millionaire boy in school .... He had many girls after him ..... But always I ignore them .... I started dating someone else and apparently he didn't get over it ..... and he started dating many women at the same time "....

Prem was stunned by what he was hearing ..... couldn't believe it ....

"Boun began to be indifferent to me and continued traveling from bed to bed with how many women he crossed paths with ...... but ...... the day his father died ...... I approached him with the best intention ....... he was my friend .... almost my brother ..... but he confused things "..... T / N said with his eyes downcast .....

"And ..... then ..... how come you ??? .... well ... are you ......"

"Pregnant ???? .... well ..... well after the funeral .... we went out for a few days .... and Boun returned to touch on the subject of love ..... he told me that he was still he loved and wanted to be with me ..... so ..... I decided to give it a try "....

Prem felt a lump in her throat hearing that Boun really loved her .....

"But ... I don't understand ..... you .... got pregnant before .... you .... got married"

"Yeah ...... one night ..... Boun just seduced me .., ... and ...... you should notice ... he's too attractive and sexy ...... well. .. basically I couldn't resist "..... said the girl with a simple smile .....

Prem closed his eyes ... I swallowed hard and sighed to keep from crying ...

"That night was something amazing ..... I had had a couple of drinks and ..... Boun asked me to accompany him to his house ...... and ...... well ... .He hugged me, caressed me, kissed me ..... and I began to give in to his charms ...... I know that what we did was not the right thing to do ..... but it was out of love .... . Boun ..... he is the most sensual and sexy man I have ever met in my life ..... he is temperamental ..... he is passionate ..... his caresses cause chills on the skin and also ....... "

Enough !!! "..... Prem yelled a little and went to the window ..... seeing his reaction ..... he tried to justify himself ......" Y / N. ..I don't need details "..... he faked a shy smile ....