YOU ARE MINE

SMUTT ALERT.....💦💦💦💦💦

His lips tensed as he felt...Prem, without taking his mouth off Boun, began to sob.....the blond felt his reaction and perhaps understood it.....he felt the same as him....back to to taste the taste of his mouth after so long... it seemed as if it were the first time... the minor's mind was totally spinning... on the one hand he was with love of her life.....on the other hand... she was thinking of Brigth... she was cheating on him... she shouldn't forget that he was her fiancé...

He pulled away from Boun's lips... he took a deep breath and desperately rubbed his face... his breathing was heavy... he had waited for that kiss for a long time... he looked at the person in front of him.....was what he loved the most.....he wanted it......And he was trying to keep his conscience so as not to fall into temptation......

Boun noticed the internal fight Prem was having......and comforted him......

*"Don't worry chubby... I understand perfectly what you're thinking.... and.... you know perfectly well that I would never force you to do anything..... I love you too much..... but I know that you're with someone else now".....

As he watched him speak, Prem's eyes did not leave Boun's perfect mouth, he looked at his smooth and soft skin... at that moment he stopped listening to the blonde's words... he simply focused at the beauty of the golden-haired, her eyes traveled all over her body, she desired him, bit her lip, hissed and sighed......

Her internal fight between love and sanity had ended... love won by knockout without a doubt... without thinking about it anymore she threw herself into the arms of the blonde who was still talking about I don't know what... ....he was surprised by her lips on his with a hungry kiss, thirsty for desire and passion, with his arms around his neck and deepening that kiss..... he tangled his tongue in the boy's and his heart raced ......

Boun was surprised by the reaction of the dark-haired man, but he was happy, happy to have him in his arms, he owned his lips and his love, he wrapped a single hand around his already small waist and squeezed him towards him... his another hand took her face so as not to break the kiss.....

Prem heard his cell phone ring... his conscience knew who it was, so he blindly searched inside his pants and with one touch he turned off the mobile, letting it fall... he didn't want to break that moment, he didn't want to leave his favorite blonde.....

At some point they felt the need to take a breath and they moved away without taking their eyes off each other.... both had red lips after kissing.... their bodies were now completely excited.... while they showed each other their love....

*"I love you so much chubby... I want you too much... I want to feel your body, touch your skin, fill myself with your aroma.... I swear there wasn't a single day that I didn't think of you. ....many nights I dreamed of you in my bed, I imagined making love to you, my body reacted to your memory.....my mind played with me while your image appeared in it, I saw you every night and made love to you in my dreams"......

*"Ahhh....HIA......I thought of you too.....and now that you're here......I'm afraid it's a dream......I'm afraid that be again a product of my imagination"....

Boun again seized her lips....."it's not a dream....I'm here......and I want to make you mine"......

Prem took the initiative surprisingly.....he stripped the blond of his shirt slowly.....touched his chest and down to his abdomen......Boun was still skinny....but now his body had matured ......Prem's touch made him shudder.....he lowered his gaze to appreciate the younger's fingers running over him and he groaned slightly........his pants definitely felt different... ..something in him wanted to be released.....