CONFRONTATION

Boun had taken Prem to rest after being discharged... the situation he was going through was difficult for the minor... but he tried to stay on his feet..... for Boun , for Win, for his mother...... the blonde had to go back to the hospital to make a decision with Siwaj about Y/N's situation.....

Mew asked everyone to go rest....there wasn't much to do there....Nobody could see Y/N yet.....the girl's father refused to leave her.....yet It was hard for her to understand what had happened and she demanded an explanation..... Boun needed to tell her everything in detail....but a hospital was not the right place....so they decided to go home together with Nana Patty. ....

Arriving home was a relief....he could quickly see Prem who was still awake.....it was impossible to sleep.....and the day was yet to come....

*"Chubby.....you're still awake....you should rest.....this situation isn't good for you....I don't want you to get sick....I'll die if something happens to you... ...come on... sleep please"......

*"Boun...I can't...I feel like everything is a nightmare.....all that couldn't have happened".....

*"Try to sleep...I'll come as soon as Siwaj leaves...he wants an explanation and I have to give it to him.....I only gave the excuse that I needed a change of clothes to be able to come see you...,. .. I'm leaving now..... I'll be back later"....

Boun quickly went to his room and changed his clothes... he went downstairs and Siwaj was in the office devastated by what had happened to his little daughter...

*"What the hell was my daughter doing at Prem's house at that time.....how did the house burn down.....how did it happen???!". .

Boun sighed and would tell her the whole truth..... Nana Patty asked to be present.... to be able to clarify what she knew....it was time to tell the truth.....

Boun began by telling him what happened on the day of his appointment...and how his daughter had become pregnant... Siwaj shook his head...the boy made it clear that he could never see Y/N as woman.....he just didn't love her...he had married her out of commitment and out of respect for him.....he found out about the way Y/N threatened him to go away together for so long to Mauritius island where her alcoholism started..... Nana Patty told him about what she saw on her cell phone with the news that Boun circled and the infinity of times he told her that it would make her life miserable..... ..

Boun told him what happened with Prem's accident on the stairs...and that in the regression with Tine they had found out...

Siwaj kept denying......until he asked.....

*"That's impossible......why did my daughter want to hurt Prem......what was the point.....I didn't understand that part......your daughter appreciated Prem ever since you met him."

Prem entered the office at that moment..... he wanted to face Siwaj and clarify the situation..... The 4 inside the office made things clear on the table.....

*"Prem.....tell me the truth......Y/N came to hurt you as they say???......perhaps...you gave him reasons to get angry with you.... but he would never dare to throw you down the stairs.....tell me that isn't all that true.....perhaps.......perhaps they have proof of what they are saying????"... .

Prem needed to open Siwaj's eyes.....perhaps...in the worst way.....but it was necessary.....only he could control Y/N.....so it was to the computer and turned it on....with a USB in his hand clenched tightly....he activated the USB and the video that Tine gave him of his regression appeared on the screen.....everyone was amazed. ....Boun relived that moment and made him tremble.....

Siwaj couldn't believe his ears..... Nana Patty took his shoulder.....and asked him to listen to everything with an open mind. ...Boun and Prem....they knew what Nana Patty meant....they knew it was time for Siwaj to learn the truth, painful though it was....