THE GREAT LIE

The next morning....

Ding !!
Dong !!

Siwaj's doorbell rang ...

_Prem: "good morning ... my name is Prem ... I am the nurse of the lady. T / N" .... Prem entered the house ...

X: "Mr. a young man named Prem is in the room ... he says he is the girl's nurse" ..... Siwaj and T / N went to meet him .....

_Siwaj: "so you are Prem ...... we were waiting for you ..... she is my daughter .... and the person you will take care of during this time" .... said Siwaj smiling and greeting Prem ..

"SAWADEE" .. said Prem and received the greeting back ...

T / N: you are very young Prem ..... how old are you? ..... asked the girl.

"23" answered Prem

"The same age as me ..... what a coincidence" the young woman smiled at him ..... "I think we will get along well."

Prem entered the house and they indicated his room, which would be next to hers. T / N to have better surveillance ....

"We leave you to settle in .... when you finish we wait for you in the garden ..... to finish clarifying details" ..... Prem nodded .....

It had only been a few days and T / N had taken a lot of trust with Prem ..... the boy was too kind and nice.

One afternoon in the huge garden of the house, Prem noticed T / N a little upset ...... the girl was the responsibility of the young man, so he was always on the lookout for her ..

Prem: "Is something wrong ???. I see you a little different" said Prem ...

T / N: Yes Prem ... I'm very worried ... I haven't seen my fiancé for several days ... and he hasn't even called me ...

Prem: "but how inconsiderate ... his obligation is to be here by your side ..... taking care of you and your son"

Y / N: I know .... but .... soon we are going to get married ... and we will go to live in his house .... you ... will come with me of course ....

Prem: "I will take care of you wherever you are" .... he said with a sweet smile.

T / N: "my fiancé is a very busy man .... But I know he loves me like I love him .... Only .... He is quite a cold and distant man ...

Prem: "have you been together a long time?"

T / N; "Since I can remember" .... the young woman laughed ..... "Our parents were always friends and partners ....... so he and I were always together ..... until "..... he bowed his head and said between sobs ..... He began to insinuate himself to me .... he is an extremely attractive man .... many women have passed through his bed ..... but always come back to me ...... maybe now he's a bit distant ..... But when we get married ... Everything will change ......

Prem; "How ... has he had many women ??? ....

The girl nodded ..... "but it will change you will see ..... when our baby Nazca ..... will leave his past life and start his new family" .... said while a tear fell on his cheeks ..

Prem: "no please ... don't cry .... I really think that this man is not worth it ..... you can get by with your son ..... my mother is a living example that yes It can,"

T / N: "but I love him Prem .... I don't want to be away from him ever ..... I would die if I lose him ... Besides, I don't want my son to grow up without a father"

Prem shook his head and felt fury internally to see T / N suffer for a man who in his eyes ... was not worth it ...

The days continued to advance ... The wedding day was approaching ...