DISCOVERED

Boun was happy to have Prem in his life... he didn't want to leave him... he had him hugging his body without the intention of letting go...

*"Hey......you should let me down....we have to take a shower,...look.....555....you're all full of".....

*"And I love being like this......that means I did well......this.....is love.....555".....

*"Boun.....this......he needs to wash....let's take a shower.....na na na"....

*"You order.....I.....obey"....

Prem got off his lap and the blond took off the condom getting rid of it.....the younger took the blond to the bathroom and they got into the jacuzzi that he had previously prepared.....that intimate moment after having a good sex.....was something they really enjoyed without limits...

*"Chubby.... having you in my arms is what keeps me alive, knowing that you love me is the only thing that makes me wake up every morning... maybe I'm too selfish to ask you to stay with me even knowing my situation with her, maybe I'm too possessive to go crazy when I see someone approaching you, maybe I'm too impulsive to want to kill whoever looks at you... but that's me... it's the first time I feel like this, I had never fallen in love, I had never wanted someone as much as you... chubby... teach me to live, teach me to trust myself and control my impulses"....

*"HIA"..... he said tenderly...

*"HIA????"... smiled....."I've never been called that before.....I like it.....it's something unique"....kissed him on the cheek hugging him by the back....

*"HIA.... I can't teach you how to do it.... but I can give you the confidence so that you never doubt me.... you are not selfish, because I myself accept your situation, I know that you should be forbidden to me ..... but I love you and I can't help wanting you and wanting to be with you....as for your bad character.....5555 that if you have to improve it.....you think that everyone looks at me with I wish and it is not so ".....

*"No???....the little doctor eminence eats you with his eyes...and....remember that day at the bar....that guy who approached you while you were dancing, I heard him say that he wanted you in his bed.....I swear I wanted to rip his tongue out for saying that.....but you rejected him by pretending to have a boyfriend....it was a good strategy.....that saved him from dying "....

*"You're crazy... you can't kill anyone just by looking at me"...

*"Don't tell me off chubby... I would be very capable... hey... when you dance for me like you did that night.... but only for me... an exclusive dance". ...

*"555555.....you must earn that privilege"....

*"Now..... let's go.... na na na ..... I want to see you do it.... what do you think if..... the 4 of us go out of the club???"....

*"Sounds good.....I'll talk to Perth to go"..

The guys agreed and went out to the best bar in the place...it was an exclusive area and there were a lot of important people...so they went a bit unnoticed...they took a VIP table and had a good time ....a couple of hours passed between drinks, laughter and dancing.....

Perth and Saint confessed that they were now dating and to celebrate they ordered another bottle of champagne..... they were really happy....

Boun and Perth went to the bathroom, leaving the minors alone.....the "River" song began to play and the boys at the table danced in a sensual way until a couple of strangers approached them with bad intentions. ...

X: "but what delicious movements, I imagine that in bed you should do the same.... I would like to have you and fuck you all night"...

The boys turned around and completely ignored them by sitting in their places.....but those stubborn pushers went straight to them....