Chapter 21

Louis led Harry up the stairs and they turned right, stopping in front of Louis's closed bedroom door.

"I keep it closed so that Bruce and Cliff can't get in and mess up all of my stuff," Louis said as he opened the door, feeling like he needed a reason to break the silence.

"Where are Bruce and Cliff, anyway? I haven't seen them at all since I got here." Harry jutted his lower lip out in a pout and it took all of Louis's strength not to just suck that plump cherry lip into his mouth, between his teeth.

"They're at my dad's house," Louis said, his voice slightly strained as he tried to ignore his dirty thoughts. "My sisters want a dog really bad and so my dad told them that if they could take care of Bruce and Cliff for a week all on their own, with no one else's help, they could get a dog. Last I heard he was having to feed them at one in the morning since the girls keep forgetting, so my bet is that they won't be getting a dog anytime soon."

"Aww, but I want to meet them. I love dogs, almost as much as I love cats."

Louis chuckled and brushed a knuckle over Harry's cheek, so close to those pouty red lips, but not close enough.

"You'll meet them soon enough, don't worry." He turned away from the younger lad and opened the door, revealing a very messy bedroom. Harry walked in and just stood in the middle of the room, lips pursed.

"Well, tell me what's wrong with it. Don't try to spare my feelings, tell me the whole truth."

Harry let out a deep, guttural sigh and started walking in a circle around the room, examining everything. His hands danced over the white sheets as he walked past the bed, picking up an invisible crumb and tossing it into the trashcan before just stripping the bed completely. He took all of the sheets in his arms and carried them out of the room, dumping them in the hallway on the floor.

"What are you going to do with those sheets, Haz? You're not going to throw them away, are you?" Louis asked with a slight crack in his voice as he watched Harry ignore the bare bed and go over to his desk, which was covered in papers and folders. Harry shook his head and giggled at the older man.

"No, silly. Those need to be washed. I can tell just by looking at them that they haven't been washed in weeks, maybe even months. They're covered in sweat, dirt, dead skin cells...all of that nasty stuff you release while you're sleeping, not to mention all the stuff you release while you're awake." Harry's face twisted up in disgust.

"I bet I know what else is all over those sheets." Louis winked and Harry grimaced.

"God, you're disgusting, Louis. Really disgusting. Don't know how I put up with you, you're so nasty. Yuck." Harry fake gagged.

"What, are you telling me you don't have cum all over your sheets? Do you just never have sex?" Harry shook his head.

"My sex life is none of your business, Louis. Seriously."

"So, you don't have sex?"

"Not answering that question, Lou," Harry singsonged, turning back to what he was doing at Louis's desk.

"What about wanking? You have to wank, Harry. Everyone wanks. It's the one thing we all have in common."

"Not everyone wanks, Lou."

"But I know you do. Your right hand is a lot softer than your left. We all know what that means." Louis came up behind Harry and whispered the last part in his ear, making the younger man shiver. Louis chuckled darkly at his reaction and goosebumps rose on Harry's arms.

"Shut up and let me do my work, Lou." Louis smirked at the slight strain in Harry's voice. He was feeling it, too. Louis just had to get him to admit to it. "Wh-What do you want me to do with these papers?" He asked as he held up a stack of unfinished songs, his voice getting stronger.