Chapter 32

Liam made a huge mistake by letting Greg get Harry a drink. He should have known that Greg wasn't going to listen to him when he said no alcohol. But, here he was, nine o'clock on a Monday night with a drunk Harry hanging off of his arm.

    "Li, you're the best big brother in the world. Thanks for takin' me out." Liam grimaced at the smell of Harry's breath and shifted Harry so that he was breathing away from his face.

    "Haz, don't you think we should be getting home soon?" Harry shook his head and started wandering over to the bar. Thankfully Liam grabbed him before he could get swept up by a group of people who were forming a conga line. "No more drinks, Harry. You're already drunk enough."

    "Not even water?"

    "Fine. You can have water. But nothing else, okay?" Harry nodded and Liam started leading him over to the bar but Harry stopped him.

    "I can get my own water, Liam. I'm a big boy. Why don't you go see what Greg is up to?" Harry pointed to the firefighter standing alone in the corner. "He looks lonely." Liam sighed and released his hold on Harry's arm, walking over to stand with Greg as Harry stumbled over to the bar.

    "Barkeep, could you please give me a water bottle full of vodka? Poured under the bar, of course. I've got my jackass of a brother's eyes on me." The bartender nodded and ducked under the bar, pouring a heavy amount of vodka into an empty water bottle. He closed it tight and popped back up, handing it to Harry, giving him a wink. "Thank you, barkeep. I might be seeing you later." He winked back at the bartender and wobbled away, back to Liam.

    "Hi, Harry. Lookin' good," Greg remarked appreciatively as he looked Harry over. Liam grunted and elbowed Greg in the side. "Easy, Li, I promise I won't try anything."

    "Greg is one of the guys I was warning you about yesterday, Harry. Now go on, drink your water. I'd like you to sober up before the night ends," Liam said to Harry, motioning to his water bottle. Harry gladly obeyed the command and took a large gulp of his "water", trying to keep his face normal as the vodka burned in his throat.

    "Liam, you goof," Greg snorted as he watched Harry drink from the bottle. Liam cocked an eyebrow at Greg.

    "What, Greg?"

    "That isn't water. You shouldn't have let Harry go get a drink for himself. My best guess is that it's a water bottle full of vodka." Harry's eyes widened and he hid the bottle behind his back. Liam's face hardened and he pulled the bottle out of Harry's hands. He opened the bottle and took a whiff, a glare settling in his eyes when he turned back to Harry.

    "Seriously, Harry? I told you to do one fucking thing and you can't even do that. God. We should leave. Greg, can you watch him while I go get our coats?" Greg nodded and Liam walked to his office where he had left his and Harry's coats.

He grabbed the two coats from his desk chair and straightened a few things on his desk, taking a moment to check his phone for any messages. Just one from Marie telling him that she would be at her place for the night. Liam sent back a heart and tucked his phone back in his pocket. A few whoops and cheers came from the party and Liam had a feeling in his gut that it had something to do with Harry. He walked through the party and his blood boiled when he looked where he had left Harry.

Harry was pinned to the wall by Greg and they were making out. Harry's hands were all over Greg, his back, his ass, his hair, and Greg was grinding hard on Harry. People around them were cheering and a few looked to be doing the same thing as the couple against the wall. Liam forced his way through the crowd and pulled Greg off of Harry, shoving him hard enough to send him to the floor. Harry sputtered and his eyes widened.

"Li. Y-You're back. Hi." Liam took Harry's hand and tugged him toward the door. Greg tried to follow them but Liam turned around and put a hand on his chest.

"You go near him again and I swear to god you will wish you had never met me. Get back to the party. Now." Greg saluted Liam and ran back to the party as Liam dragged Harry to the car.

"Liam, you're such a meanie. You always spoil the fun," Harry whined as Liam shoved him into the passenger seat of the car. Liam ignored him and got in on the drivers' side. He started the car and sped home, never taking his eyes off the road.

"Harry, shut your mouth. I am so fucking pissed at you you don't even know. You have cheated on Thomas not once, but twice now. Do you realize how stupid you're being? Just throwing everything you have down the drain. Come on, get out. We're here."

Liam opened his door after he turned the car off and started walking up the steps, but he stopped when he noticed Harry wasn't behind him. He turned around and saw Harry sitting in the car, crying. His hand was on the door handle but he couldn't seem to get it to open. Liam sighed and went back down to help him.

"I'm sorry, Liam," Harry mumbled as he walked up the steps to Liam's apartment. Liam opened the door and took Harry inside.

"It's okay, Harry. Just get inside and we'll talk in the morning." Liam pulled Harry along to the guest bedroom and opened the door for him.

"Greg was hot but he's not like Louis. Louis's so sweet. He makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I love him." Liam gulped and helped Harry sit down on the bed.

"I thought you loved Thom?"

"Not like I used to. Louis loves me, though, and I love him. He's beautiful. Have you seen his abs? I just want to lick all over them."

"Harry, just try and get some sleep, okay?" Liam helped Harry lay back on the bed and slid his shoes off, then his socks.

"But Louis's abs," Harry whined. "You don't understand, Li. He's so sexy, god, I just want to-"

"Shh, Harry, you can tell me all about Louis in the morning, okay?" Harry sighed but closed his eyes and shuffled under the covers. Liam turned the light off and left the room, taking a deep breath after he shut the guest bedroom door.

"I can't believe he's still in love with him," Liam mumbled under his breath as he headed back to his bedroom.