Chapter 36

"Harry, we gotta go or we'll be late! Come on!" Louis called up the stairs as he pulled his suit jacket on. Of course, Thomas had to have chosen the fanciest restaurant in Sheffield. He sighed and put his phone and wallet in his pockets then grabbed his keys and coat off their hooks. Harry came down the stairs a moment later, dressed in a sheer, white button-down shirt, a blazer, and a pair of black slacks. Louis felt his throat go dry as he stared at the tattoos that showed through the thin fabric.

    "Like what you see?" Harry asked as he popped his hip out. Louis smirked and pulled Harry closer by his hips.

    "You don't even know, baby." Louis leaned closer and nipped at Harry's jaw. Harry gasped and grabbed for Louis's hips, then pushed him away.

    "We can't do this right now, Lou. We gotta go." Louis groaned and flopped his head on Harry's shoulder.

    "Fuck you." Harry smiled and pulled Louis up by his hair.

    "I'll let you do that when we get home if you're good. But you can't be mean. Okay?" Louis nodded and kissed Harry's cheek. "I need you to promise."

    "I promise I'll fuck you." Harry snorted.

    "You know that's not what I meant. Promise you'll be good."

    "I promise I'll be good." Harry smiled and grabbed his coat from the rack.

    "Let's go. Come on." Louis dragged his feet as he followed Harry out to the car. He started it and pulled out of the driveway, holding Harry's leg the whole time while Harry fiddled with the radio to find the best Christmas station.

    "Do we have to listen to Christmas music?" Louis groaned as he squeezed Harry's knee.

    "Yes! We always have to listen to Christmas music! Did you know that Christmas is in two days? We need to get in the spirit."

    "Fine, whatever you want. Just don't make me wear any ugly sweaters or some bullshit like 'at." Harry shook his head and turned the volume up, singing along as Louis watched with an amused look on his face.

    "Are we almost there?" Harry asked after they were a few minutes into the drive. Louis shrugged.

    "We're about two or three minutes away, why?"

    "What time are we supposed to be there?"

    "Seven." Harry nodded and moved his hand to Louis's thigh, moving it slowly up to his crotch. "Uh, wh-what are you doin', Haz?"

    "Nuffin'," Harry said in fake innocence, jutting his lower lip out. Louis took a deep breath and shifted his focus back to the road. He stuttered, though, when he felt Harry's hand cover his crotch and give it a tight squeeze.

    "Harry, not while I'm driving."

    "I wasn't doin' anything."

    "You know exactly what you're doing, love, and if you don't stop, you'll be getting punished later." Louis smirked inwardly when he heard Harry's sharp gasp and expected him to take his hand off, but he only squeezed tighter. "Kinky, aren't you, love?"

    "Y-yeah." Harry gulped.

    "I'll tell you what. If you're good for the rest of the night, when we get home, I'll give you whatever you want." Harry nodded, his cheeks flushed, his lip gnawed raw. "If you don't behave, though, don't expect to get anything from me for quite a while. Now take your hand off of me." Harry removed his hand from Louis's crotch and put it on the center console. Louis took the hint and held it tight. "Good boy." Louis couldn't prepare himself for the animalistic sound that came out of Harry's mouth.