Chapter 37

Louis and Harry stumbled through the front door of Louis's house, hands all over each other as Louis tried to lead them to the stairs without running into any walls. He flinched when Harry's back slammed into the banister but Harry didn't even make a sound. He just kept kissing Louis with excessive force, his teeth clacking harshly as he jolted from the impact.

"Fuck me, Lou."

"Say please." Harry moaned and threw his head back.

"Please, Louis, please. Fuck me, please."

"I will, darling. In good time, though. Go on upstairs. I need to get a few things." Louis patted Harry on the bum and he took off running. Harry raced up the steps and threw himself into Louis's bedroom where he immediately started stripping his clothes off. He tossed his clothes into a pile on the floor then sat on the bed, his hands fiddling nervously in his lap. His heart rate picked up when he heard Louis's heavy footsteps on the stairs.

Louis came into the bedroom, now without his suit jacket, with his shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a bottle of lube in his hand. He set the lube on the bedside table and came back over to the edge of the bed where he looked down at Harry, his eyes dark.

"Did I say you could get undressed, baby?" Harry shook his head. "Verbal answer, baby." Louis reached a hand out and stroked Harry's cheek.

"N-No." Harry's voice was already so wrecked and Louis hadn't even touched him. Louis smirked and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"What do you think I should do to you, baby?"

"I want you to decide." Harry bit his lip as he watched Louis slide his shirt down his shoulders. His abs tensed as he lifted his arms and cupped Harry's cheeks.

"Will you promise to be a good boy for me?" Harry nodded and Louis placed a sweet kiss on his forehead. "Good. Lay back for me, will you?" Louis pushed his hand against Harry's shoulder and he laid back on the bed, his curls splayed around his head like a halo.

Louis stepped back from the bed and surveyed the image in front of him, the way Harry's legs and arms jutted out at sharp angles, his toes curling in anticipation as his fingers clenched at the sheets.

"You want me, baby?" Harry sucked his lower lip between his teeth and nodded, his eyelashes fluttering. "No biting." Louis pulled Harry's lip out from between his teeth and tsked at him. "You want the rules now?"

"Yeah. Please, Louis. Need you to tell me what to do." Louis nodded and started taking his belt off.

"Okay. 1.) Do as I say. If you disobey me you get punished. 2.) Use your colors. Let me know where you are and how comfortable you're feeling. 3.) Don't cum without my permission. And 4.) Never talk back to me. Take what you're given and don't ask for more because you're not getting it. Okay?"

'Yes," Harry said as he nodded fervently.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good boy. Now come on, lift your hips up so I can put a pillow under them." Harry planted his feet on the mattress and raised his hips, allowing Louis to slide one of his pillows beneath him. Once the pillow was in place Harry put his hips back down and his legs fell open, exposing his hole. "Wow, baby. So ready to be wrecked, aren't you?" Harry whimpered, his legs spreading even more, if that was possible.

"Fuck me. Please."

"Alright, baby. Since you've been so good, I'll give you what you want," Louis said as he crawled in between Harry's legs and laid down, his face right in front of Harry's hole. He reached a finger out and rubbed it over the bright pink skin, making it flutter. A gasp fell from Harry's lips and his knees twitched. Louis took Harry's legs and placed them over his shoulders, then continued to trace his fingers over Harry's hole.

"God, Louis. Fuck me." Harry reached between his legs and buried his fingers in Louis's hair.

"Be good, baby. I'm gonna get you all stretched for me," Louis cooed as he reached for the lube. He popped the cap open and poured a bit onto his fingers. "You ready, baby?" Harry nodded and Louis rubbed his clean hand over one of his thighs. He circled his finger over Harry's hole and then dipped it in to the knuckle, eliciting a sharp exhale from him. "You doing okay, baby?" Harry nodded and Louis slid his finger in the rest of the way, then wiggled it around. He grinned when he heard Harry groan from above him, then dropped the smile when he heard a phone ringing from across the room. "Who the fuck is calling at a time like this. Don't they know I'm trying to fuck you?" Harry sighed and sat up.

"That's my phone. It's still in my pants. Could you get it for me?" Louis stood from the bed and grabbed Harry's pants from the floor, tugging his phone out of the back pocket.

"Adam? Is that the dickhead that works at your school?" Louis asked as he glanced at the caller ID. Harry rolled his eyes and took the phone from Louis.

"Shut up. He's not a dickhead. He's just protective of me."

"Yeah, 'cause he's in love with you." Harry flipped Louis off and answered the phone, turning away from him.

"Hey, Adam," Harry said cheerfully, trying to keep his breathing under control.

"Hey, Hazzy. Why do you sound out of breath?"

"Oh, you know, I was just...working out."

"Right." Adam sounded skeptical. "So, I just heard something from Niall and I needed to hear it from you because I don't believe Niall."

"What did he say?"

"You cheated on Thom." Harry didn't reply, staring at his reflection in the mirror across from the bed. He was flushed, his hair sticking up in all directions, his lips puffy and red. Adam inhaled sharply on the other end of the line. "You cheated on him." It sounded like he was laughing.

"Are you laughing at me?"

"Yeah. I never guessed that you would ever cheat on Thomas. You're such a faithful little baby. I thought Thomas would cheat on you before you ever cheated on him."

"You thought he would cheat on me?"

"No, I'm just saying that I thought he would have done it before you did. You're not really the cheating type."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Don't get so defensive. You just never seemed like the kind of guy who would cheat on someone. I will say though, maybe we need to start hanging out more. I might be the only person who can keep you grounded."

"Shut up."

"Yeah, good choice, I was just saying that since you're single now. It was my horrible attempt at flirting." Harry scoffed.

"Who says I'm single?" Adam stuttered.

"You're not telling me you're still with Thomas?"

"No, but I'm not single. Look, I gotta go. I'll see you after break." Before Adam could say goodbye, Harry hung up and tossed his phone on the carpet.

"Are you upset?" Louis asked, sitting down next to Harry. Harry sighed and ran his hands over his face.

"Nope. Not upset at all. Just tired. Can we go to bed?" Louis frowned and nodded, rubbing Harry's shoulder.

"Do you want anything to sleep in?" Harry shook his head and laid down on the bed, turning away from Louis. Louis crawled in beside him and kissed his bare shoulder. "I love you, baby. Sleep well."

Harry just grunted and shifted out of Louis's reach, tucking his face into the pillow. Louis pulled his hand back and felt all of the air leave his chest like a freight train had hit him. Harry always said I love you back.