Chapter 52

tw: safe wording, mentions of sexual assault

"Go upstairs and wait on the bed for me. I need to go do something," Harry whispered in Louis's ear as they walked through the front door. Louis gulped but took off for the stairs. Harry laughed as he heard Louis clomping up to his bedroom before he went to his bag by the door. "What to wear," He whispered to himself as he dug through the bag. "Aha." He pulled a pile of lace and string out of the bag and then zipped it back up. "Perfect."

Harry walked to the bathroom and slid his shirt off, then turned on the shower. He slipped off the rest of his clothes and tested the water, getting in when it felt warm enough. "Ah," He sighed as the hot water ran over his tight muscles. Sleeping on a hard leather couch was not good for his bad back. He scrubbed all over his body, spending extra time getting his ass nice and clean for Louis, then shaved his legs and hole. After years of doing it, he had gotten quite skilled at shaving without cutting himself, but in his nervous state, he accidentally nicked himself a few times on the backs of his legs. Once he was all silky and clean, he shut the water off and wrapped a towel around his waist. He watched as the last swirls of suds went down the drain and then stepped out of the shower, shivering at the chilly air.

Harry put his foot on the lip of the tub and wiped away any smears of blood with a paper towel, then rubbed his legs down with lotion. He looked in the mirror and sighed at his reflection. He hadn't brought any makeup along with him, not thinking that he would need it, but now he was regretting it. Louis needed to see him in lipstick. He really did. Harry rolled his eyes and fluffed out his fast-drying hair, then dropped the towel off his waist. He pulled on the lingerie pieces, adjusting them in the mirror so that they looked just right.

Perfect. His tummy stuck out just so and the bottoms did wonders for his pert little bum. His hair fell into his eyes so that he had that sultry come hither look, and he didn't even have to look to know how good his dick looked. He just knew. He sent himself a wink in the mirror, hung his towel on the door, and then strutted out of the room and up the stairs to the bedroom. The door was open and Harry peeked in to find Louis laying on the bed with his hand down his pants and his arm thrown over his eyes. Harry's eyes widened when he heard his name slip from Louis's lips and he just couldn't stand it anymore.

"Louis," Harry said from the doorway, his head peering into the room to keep his outfit hidden from Louis's view. Louis sat up and looked over at Harry, his hand still down his pants as he licked his lips.

"Haz," He croaked, his voice dry. Harry smirked and moved into the room so that he was in full view of Louis, making the older man gulp. "You look-"

"Did I say that you could touch yourself?" Louis slowly pulled his hand out of his pants and flushed down to his sweaty chest. "I'm in control tonight, okay, birthday boy? I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good you won't even remember your name." Louis's eyes rolled back in his head and he thrust his hips up in search of friction.

"Haz, please come over here. I need to see you up close." Harry smirked then sauntered over to the man on the bed and perched at the edge. He reached a hand out and grabbed Louis's ankle, making the man groan. "Please, Haz, don't be a tease."

"Do good boys beg?" Louis shook his head. "Good. Do you want to do colors?" Louis nodded and Harry stroked his hand further up the man's leg. "Good, babe. What are your colors and safeword?"

"Uh, green is good, yellow means I want you to slow down, and red means you need to stop. A-and my safeword is...snowflake." Harry smiled and kissed Louis's knee.

"Good. Make sure you use those to tell me how you feel. I don't want to hurt you, baby. Okay?" Louis nodded. "Why don't you get your kit off for me and we can get started."