Chapter 58

Louis and Harry woke up the next morning to the sound of paws scratching at their door. Louis groaned and rolled over, tucking his face into Harry's bare shoulder.

    "Louis, it's your dog. Go see what's up."

    "No, you go check. I'm too tired."

    "Maybe you shouldn't have fucked me so hard, then you wouldn't be so tired."

    "Shut up, you're the one who was begging for me to go harder. You're the reason I'm in this situation." Louis kicked Harry in the shin and rolled back over to face the wall. Harry finally groaned and got up to open the door, letting in Bruce and Cliff.

    "Good morning, pups. How did you sleep?" Harry cooed as he sat back down on the bed and patted the blanket for the two dogs to hop up. Louis huffed as Bruce jumped onto the bed and started licking all over his face.

    "Stop, Bruce. Quit it," Louis said, trying to sound annoyed, but Harry could hear the smile in his voice.

    "Lou, I know you're laughing over there. Stop trying to pretend like you don't being licked."

    "Oh, I love being licked, just not by a dog." Harry flushed and smacked Louis's ass, making the older man let out a cackle.

    "I hate you." Louis rolled his eyes at Harry and tried to grab for his hand, but Harry yanked it away from him.

    "Why don't you go down to the kitchen and make us some breakfast while I go get started on the laundry. These sheets are getting a little stale." Louis grimaced as he picked at a spot of dried come near his head. Harry sighed dramatically but got up from the bed.

    "You know, I'm only doing this because I'm hungry. If I weren't, you'd be left to your own devices."

    "Stop lying to yourself, Haz. I know how much you love being domestic, especially for me." Harry blushed and left the room without another word, tripping down the stairs to get to the kitchen. Louis laughed at the sound of the door slamming shut and got up from the bed, trying to pull the sheets off. "Boys," Louis said to the two dogs splayed out on the bed. "I'm gonna need you to move so that daddy can get the sheets off, okay?" He patted the dogs' backs to try and get them to move but they wouldn't budge.

    Louis rolled his eyes and ended up just pulling the sheets of the bed until Cliff and Bruce eventually jumped up and got off. "Thank you, lads. I know that was a lot of work, it being so early in the morning and all that. Now go on, hang out with Harry in the kitchen. Maybe he'll even feed you some bacon scraps." Louis opened the door and ushered the two dogs out, then closed the door behind them.

    Louis piled all the sheets and blankets together in his laundry basket and then brought the basket down to the laundry room. He heard Harry saying something to the dogs in a baby voice and he just rolled his eyes as he loaded the sheets into the washing machine and started it up. He chuckled when he heard Harry start singing Miley Cyrus and cocked his hip against the washing machine. He could just imagine him perfectly, dancing around the kitchen in just his little boxers and one of Louis's work shirts, shaking his little bum as he cooked something ridiculous, like eggs benedict or whatever it was that he liked to make.

    Louis wandered into the kitchen, making sure to stay quiet so as not to disturb the younger man in his happy place, and grinned when he saw exactly what he had pictured. Harry had managed to find one of Louis's white button-ups and was wearing it over a pair of Louis's old briefs that he rarely wore anymore (he was more of a boxers guy, but he loved the way Harry's ass looked in the clinging blue fabric). He was dancing around the kitchen with a spatula in his hand while pancakes sizzled on the griddle.