Chapter 66

"Louis, keep your hands to yourself until we get into the room," Harry mumbled as Louis placed light kisses all over his neck. He pushed Louis off of him and the two stepped into the elevator, Louis still keeping his hands wrapped around Harry's waist from behind.

    The lunch with Lottie, Stevie, and Elaine had gone well, and afterward, Louis and Harry had taken a little tour of the city. They had visited the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, both of which Louis had wanted to cross off their list early because of how crowded they were, and then they went out for coffee at a streetside cafe. Then they went back to the hotel for a little bit of late afternoon delight.

    "Louis, I told you to wait until we get to the room. What if someone catches us" Harry whined, trying to escape Louis's grasp. Louis wouldn't give, though, and held Harry closer, his lips ghosting over his sweet spot.

    "Baby, no one's going to catch us, and if they do, they should see that you're mine and no one else's." Harry's eyes rolled back when Louis sucked another mark into his neck.

    "God, just...just wait one second, please." Louis sighed but pulled away and allowed Harry to adjust himself in his pants. "Okay, all better. Just didn't want to show everyone the goods, you know" Louis laughed and nuzzled Harry's cheek.

    "You are so dorky." He trailed kisses down from Harry's ear to the edge of his shirt, pushing the fabric aside with his nose. "But you smell amazing. Can't wait to rip all of these clothes off once we get to the room." The lift doors opened on their floor and Louis practically dragged Harry out of the elevator, tugging him down the hall to their room. He unlocked the door and pushed Harry inside, nearly knocking him into a table.

    "Go into the bedroom, Lou. I'll be there in a second," Harry said, gasping into Louis's ear. Louis nodded and ran to the bedroom, practically ripping his shirt off of his body as he did so. "Fuck." Harry knocked his head back against the wall and shut his eyes, taking a deep breath. His dick throbbed in his jeans and he wanted nothing more than to go into the bedroom and let Louis absolutely ravish him, but he needed to collect something first.

    He grabbed the small box from his bag by the door and then made his way into the bedroom, where Louis was stretched out on the bed, his phone in hand. "Hey, baby," he said when he saw Harry come into the room, his voice low. He turned his phone off and put it on the bedside table.

    "Hi, daddy." Harry got onto the bed and crawled toward Louis on all fours. Louis sat up and pulled Harry up by his underarms into his lap.

    "Whatcha got there, baby?" Louis asked, reaching for Harry's hand with the jewelry box in it.

    "Nuffin'. Just something for later." He hid the box behind his back and leaned down to kiss Louis, his other hand moving up to grasp the back of Louis's neck.

    "You're so beautiful, baby, but I can't finger you with your trousers still on." Harry giggled into Louis's mouth and pulled back. He gestured for Louis to undo his trousers, which the man did happily. "Wearing your pretty little panties for me, aren't you, baby?" Harry shook his head, wrinkling his nose. "No?"

    "Not for you. For me. Make me feel all sexy." Louis nodded.

    "I get it. And they definitely do make you look very sexy." He rubbed his nose along Harry's thigh, brushing against the hem of his underwear. "What do you want me to do with you, baby?" Harry's breath stuttered when Louis nosed against his hard prick through the fabric of the panties.

    "Uh, c-could you eat me out?" Louis nodded and placed a few sweet kisses on Harry's inner thigh.

    "Of course, baby. Why don't you flip over for me and get nice and comfortable" Louis patted the sheet next to him and Harry laid down on his back, his fingers curling around the velvet box in his hands. "That's it, baby. So nice, so soft. I'm gonna make you cum so many times."