Chapter 57

"3, 2, 1, happy new year!" Harry cheered into Louis's face as the ball in Times Square dropped. Louis pulled Harry into a deep kiss, one hand holding a tight grip around his waist, the other around a cold glass of champagne. Harry giggled drunkenly into Louis's mouth and a bit of his drink sloshed onto the older man's shirt.

"Haz, you spilled on me," Louis whined, trying to pull Harry off of him, but Harry just laughed and tucked his face into Louis's shoulder.

"I love you, Lou. I'm glad we live together now."

"I am too, but that doesn't make me any less sticky from your drink."

"You should punish me, then." Louis's heart stuttered.

"What did you just say?" Harry pulled back from Louis and gave him a sloppy, drunken grin. He pet a hand over Louis's chest and licked his lips.

"I said you should punish me." Louis quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah? What should I do to you? Should I spank you?" Louis finished his question with a quick slap to Harry's bum, making Harry hiccup. "Hmm? Or should I get you all worked up, maybe with my tongue, and then not let you cum? Know how much you love to be controlled." Harry hummed, already becoming pliant in Louis's arms from the tone of his voice. Louis smirked and steadied the man on his feet.

"Lou, y'should spank me. Love when you have your hands on me." Louis sighed and pushed Harry's hair out of his face.

"You don't get it, do you? This isn't about what you want, this is about what you deserve. It's not a punishment if you want it."

"I don't think I can do orgasm denial, though." Louis smiled and kissed away Harry's frown.

"It's okay, baby. We don't have to do that. I can spank you if that's what you really want." Harry nodded.

"Thank you, Lou. Wanna go upstairs?"

"Yeah, baby, you go on up to the bedroom and I'll be there in a minute. Okay?" Harry gave Louis a quick kiss and then went up the stairs to the bedroom. Louis took a second to readjust himself in his pants and then went to the kitchen to grab some "special" things from the fridge.

Louis piled his arms with the supplies he needed and made his way up the stairs, stopping at the top to listen for Harry. He heard heavy breathing coming from the bedroom and frowned, hoping that Harry hadn't disobeyed him. He knocked on the door and then pushed it open, peeking in, only to find Harry lying on the bed with his pants stuck around his knees, his face red and sweaty.

"What are you doing, baby?" Louis asked as he set the items at the edge of the bed. Harry whined in embarrassment and tucked his face into a pillow.

"Can't get me trousers off. They're too tight." Louis tried, and failed, to stifle a laugh, making Harry blush even harder. "Don't laugh at me. 's not funny."

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby. Let me help you out of your trousers, okay?" Harry sniffled and allowed Louis to tug his pants the rest of the way down his legs.

"Thank you, Lou. Can you spank me now?" Harry asked in a devilishly innocent voice, making Louis smirk.

"Move so I can sit down, alright, baby?" Harry obeyed Louis's command and moved off of the bed so that Louis could sit, then laid down over Louis's lap. "Good boy, doing so good. Can I take these off?" Louis ran a finger under the waistband of Harry's boxers and the younger man nodded before tucking his face into his arms. He lifted his hips as Louis tugged the boxers off, then settled back down, gasping when his dick rubbed up against the rough denim of Louis's pants.

"Lou," Harry whimpered, grinding his hips down.

"Shh, patience, love. I'll take care of you." Louis stroked a hand over the milky skin of Harry's bum. "How do you want my hands: hard or fast?"