Chapter 42

Louis and Harry drove back to Louis's house around ten, both of them full of joy and chocolate cake. Harry was passed out in the passenger's seat and Louis couldn't help but look over at him to admire how pretty he looked while sleeping. He tried to get out of the car as quietly as he could when they got to his place and he decided to just leave their stuff in the car for the night.

Louis opened Harry's door and unbuckled his seatbelt, then slid his arms under the man's body. He carried him into the house as carefully as he could and brought him up the stairs to his bedroom. Harry stayed asleep the whole time and whined incessantly when Louis let go of him. Louis ignored him and unbuttoned his shirt and pants, then pulled his shoes off.

Once Harry was just in his boxers, Louis lifted the covers and tucked him in with a quick kiss on the cheek. Louis got undressed and joined Harry, wrapping his arm tight around his waist.

"I love you, Haz," Louis whispered before closing his eyes and burrowing into Harry's neck, but Harry wasn't having that. He kicked the covers off and rolled over so that he was on top of Louis, his warm body crushing Louis's. Louis patted Harry's back and tried to politely push him off but he didn't even budge. "Uh, Haz, babe, you're kind of crushing me." Harry groaned and buried his head in Louis's hair.

"You're warm. I'm cold." Louis rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm tight around Harry's waist.

"You're like a little furnace. Why are you so hot?"

"I was just born this way, Louis. I'm a hot hot hot man. That's why you can't keep your hands off of me."

"Shut up and get off of me." Harry shook his head and burrowed deeper into pillows next to Louis's head.

"No. You're too warm. Just go to sleep. You won't even know I'm here." Louis groaned and tried to roll Harry off of his back but he clung to him like a koala to a tree. "You're gonna have to do a lot more to get me off of you, babe."

"Please get off, Haz. My back is killing me," Louis whined, trying his best to sound pitiful. Harry immediately rolled off of him, feeling bad for hurting him, and Louis took his chance. He flipped over and jumped on top of Harry, pinning him to the mattress. "Ha, gotcha!" Louis teased, using his free hand to tickle under Harry's raised arms.

"Stop, stop!" Harry squealed, trying to squirm away from Louis, but he overpowered him.

"Nuh-uh, you're not getting away from me! This is what you get for rolling on top of me!" Louis locked Harry's wrists in one of his hands and dove down to suck a mark into the flushed skin of Harry's neck. Harry's squeals quickly turned into gasps and he tipped his head back, offering his neck to Louis. Louis hungrily accepted and covered the skin with bright purple bites.

"Fuck, Lou, feels so good," Harry moaned. Louis grinned to himself and pulled away to examine his work.

"You look so sexy when you're all marked up, baby. So hot." Louis sucked one last bite into Harry's collarbone and then kissed him, making the younger man squeal into his mouth. Louis pinned him down and kissed him with passion, grinding his hips against the soft material of Harry's boxers.

"Louis, fuck me. Please, fuck me-" Louis cut Harry off with another bruising kiss and then yanked the younger man's boxers down, revealing his hard cock.

"You want me, baby?" Louis teased, knowing exactly how Harry was going to react, and he grinned to himself when he heard a loud whine erupt from Harry's lips. "That's what I thought, baby. Who's the only one who can see you like this? Huh?" Harry blushed and squeezed his legs together but Louis separated them. "Who's allowed to touch you like this?"

"You, Louis, you." Louis smirked.

"That's right, baby. I'm the only one who can see you like this. No one else. Now spread those beautiful legs for me." Harry obeyed and his clean-shaven legs slid across the sheets, allowing Louis to kneel between them.

"Can you hold my hand, Louis? Please?" Louis looked at Harry's face and was surprised to see tears on his cheeks. He dropped his dominant persona and immediately sprang into protective boyfriend mode, leaning down and gently caressing Harry's cheeks.

"Hey, hey, what's with all the tears, baby? What are you crying for?" Harry sniffled and swiped at his runny nose.

"Please, Louis, just hold me and make love to me. Please."

"Are you okay, baby?" Harry nodded.

"I'm sorry, but I get clingy around the holidays. Can we just please do sweet vanilla tonight?" Louis smiled and placed a gentle kiss on Harry's lips.

"Of course, baby. You don't even have to ask. I'll do whatever you want me to do." Louis sat back up and pulled a bottle of lube and a condom out of his bedside table and dropped them next to Harry on the mattress.

"Hold my hand?" Harry asked, reaching his hand out. Louis took it in his own and squeezed tight.

"How do you want me to do this, baby?" Harry twisted his fingers in the sheets and shrugged.

"Just do it slow, please? And give me a lot of reassurance?" All of Harry's desires came out as questions and Louis wanted to make it so he never felt uncertain about telling him what he wanted.

"Anything for you, baby. Anything. Here, can you lift your hips so I can put a pillow under them?" Harry obeyed and Louis slipped one of his pillows under his hips, then popped open the top to the lube. He squirted a generous amount onto his fingers and rubbed it around to warm it up. "You ready, baby?" He asked, positioning his fingers at Harry's hole. Harry nodded and gripped Louis's hand.

Louis's finger prodded at Harry's hole and then slipped in, making Harry whine.

"Feels good," Harry slurred. "Love it. Love you." Louis smiled and kissed Harry's smooth inner thigh as he slid his finger in to the first knuckle.

"I love you too, baby. So much. You don't even know the things you make me feel. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Ditto."