Missing Part 2

massivesimpformissp. ymbranes
__________

"Mr. Barron..." Miss P whispers back with wide eyes that shortly turned furious.

"What did he do to you." She said firmly.

You just shook your head not wanting to think about what happened.

She sighed and rubbed your cheek.

"Just try to tell me soon, okay?" She says in a tone sort of like a mother.

You just nod which makes you flinch.

Miss Peregrine sees and looks down at your neck, brushing your hair away gently.

The bruise seemed to be worsening.

"Let's get you home and fix you up." She says with a warm smile.

You give a smile back and she helps you stand.

As you were walking, you thought you heard a twig snap.

You slowly look back and find nothing. That's odd.

You keep walking beside Alma when you suddenly hear it again.

This time you snap your head back quickly, despite the blinding pain that released in your neck.

You were glad you did.

Mr. Barron.

"Dear, what is wrong-" Miss P starts but soon finds what you were looking at.

Her eyes turn back into the furious flames from before.

"Mr. Barron." She says in a low voice that seemed to frighten you.

"Miss Peregrine, what a lovely day to meet you. I take it you found the bait?" He says as he points to me at the end.

I was the bait that would danger us all. I should have left, none of this would've happened.

Miss Peregrine must sense my guilt because she gives me a side glance before speaking.

"Do not speak about my wards or else." She says, emphasizing the end.

"Oh, I'm only here to make a deal." Barron says.

"Oh really? Well, last time I checked I didn't want to speak or see you. Let alone making deals with you." She says.

"Hear me out." He says loudly drowning out the rest of what Miss P was saying.

Miss Peregrine was quiet now.

"You could either give me yourself and the peculiars you have at the home, or you could just hand over y/n." He says. "She would make a fine display for her peculiar talent."

Miss Peregrine looked crushed. She never would show it, but today she did.

You knew what she would do though. She would try to make a new deal. A new way that Mr. Barron could use her instead. So you spoke up.

"Take me." Your voice cracked at the end so you said it again, more firmly. "Take me instead."

Miss Peregrine looked at you and you had to look away. You couldn't bare to see how crushed she looked.

"Come along then," he says.

You were about to leave when Miss Peregrine stopped you.

"Please don't leave," she says and you noticed she was trying not to break down. "Please."

"I'm sorry, but it is my duty to keep you all safe." Y/n replies.

"No, that is my duty." She replies.

"Well consider that I took it on for you."

You dropped the hand that she placed on yours and started leaving with Mr. Barron. That was the last you ever saw the peculiars and Miss Peregrine again.
___________
I'm sorry if I made you cry, don't worry I cried too when I had to do that but tbh not every story has happy endings and sometimes we have to face that lmao new quote by me