Late Night Conversations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n lays in bed wide awake, waiting for Alma to finish up changing. She couldn't sleep without her, despite Alma telling her she can go to sleep.

As she was lying there, she didn't realize Alma layed down till she felt someone kiss her gently on the nose.

"Hey there little bird." She says as she looks deeply into your eyes.

"Hey, bluebird." I smile as I look back towards her.

"Something on your mind?" She says and your smile falters for a minute.

"Not much." I say with a smile and Alma gives me a peck on the forehead.

"Okay, but wake me if you need me." She says before she turns the lamp off.

"Okay." I say and we both lay down.

Alma falls asleep quickly but y/n is still up.

Should I wake her?

She gently sits up and looks over at Alma who seems deep in sleep.

I don't want to wake her, but she told me I can if I need to...

She looks over again at her and thinks even more.

Would this be selfish?

"Darling I can see you." Alma says and y/n jumps a little from surprise.

She laughs a little before she rolls over and drags you down with you, eventually rolling on top of you and looking up at you.

She sighs and smiles gently up at you.

"What do you need?" She says and you start playing with her hair. "Probably nothing good since you only do this when you're nervous." This made you laugh a little.

"I don't know how to start, bluebird." Y/n says as she spins two strands of Almas hair together.

Alma gets up off of you and rolls over on her side and you do the same to where you are both facing each other.

"Start from the beginning." She says and you pause for a moment to think.
'~~~~~~~~~

Now you end this chapter😌