Lost in the Moment

Okay, okay, I lied. Here is the last one I will be able to do so Merry (Early) Christmas guys and galls!
((This will be a short one))
______________

Y/n and Alma were laying in bed sleeping. It wasn't till you awoke that you realized she was looking at you.

"Well, good morning to you to." You say as you stretch.

"Good morning, dear." She says.

As you both lay in bed you dive into each others eyes again. Her blue, ocean like eyes gazing into your deep y/e/c (your eye color) eyes.

You both are lying on your sides facing the other, lost in the moment.

The sun rays drafted in through the curtains bringing a nice warmth to the room. The sun reflected off of Alma, now highlighting her beautiful features. Alma looked at you and seen the sun shining on you casting a beautiful effect on you as well.

You both loved it.

The warmth on top of this was amazing and you didn't want it to end. So you stopped thinking and looked into her ocean eyes.

You didn't realize that the sun casted over your eyes until your interrupted the moment with a sneeze.

Alma wasn't expecting it and jumped, falling off the bed.

You gasp as you look over the edge to see her as a falcon. She transformed thinking she was going to hit the floor hard.

You at first were trying to keep a straight face but ended up bursting into laughter.

Still giggling a bit, you lean down from the bed and let the falcon perch on your arm.

You lay back onto the bed, this time on your back and lay petting the falcon.

"Awe, such a pretty little bluebird." You say, your face a bit red from laughing.

You hear a gentle chirp from the falcon and laugh.

"Such a pretty bluebird." You repeat with a sigh, close your eyes while still petting the falcon, and take in the moment.
__________

MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR AH THANK YOU FOR MY SUPPORTERS ((IS THAT EVEN A WORD?))  massivesimpformissp
Official_EriChan
ymbranes
Have a amazing Christmas guys!