Don't Ever Leave Me (POV)

Same chapter but as Miss Peregrine point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After y/n left the table, I was very suspicious as to why she wasn't hungry. After all, this is her favorite meal.

I decided to shrug it off as maybe she wasn't actually that hungry. I regret doing so.

As I was cleaning up, the children went outside to watch the evening sun set.

As they were out there, I heard a thud from upstairs. I shrugged it of again thinking it was maybe a book or something in one of the rooms that fell.

Right when I was thinking about y/n, I heard a scream come up from her room. My eyes widen as I drop the dish and run upstairs to her door as quickly as possible.

I open the door and saw her lying on the floor unconscious.

"Y/n! " I shriek as I run over beside her and quickly check to see what was wrong. As I lifted her arm I felt a warm feeling on my hand and when I looked I saw she was bleeding.

"No, no, no! " I cry as I quickly pick her up and run down the steps.

Emma meets me at the door, concerned by all the racket inside.

"Miss P? " She asks concerned.

"Emma, I need you to stay here while I go to Miss Avocets loop." I say I'm which she nods. I could tell she wanted to ask me what was wrong but I didn't have time.

As I head towards Miss Avocets loop, I look down constantly to check on her.

I don't get why she would do this. Everybody loves her so much and would feel terrible if something happened to her.

How I wish I could go bird form.

Eventually I reach the loop and quickly hurry in. When I did, Miss Avocet was sitting in the chair near the fireplace. She got up when she saw me come in.

"Alma? What are you doing here? " She asks, surprised to see me here.

"I-you were the first person I could think of to help me. " I say, my voice accidently turned shaky near the end.

She looks down at y/n and looks back up at me.

"Lay her down in the bedroom. I can help her. " She says in which I nod and rush her to the bedroom.

"Please wake up. " I whisper to y/n as I lay her down. "I never want anything to happen to you. I love you. " I broke down in tears after leaving the room where Miss Avocet then goes into and shuts the door.

"Please feel better, please wake up. " I whisper as I sob into my arms.
~~~~~~~~~

"Alma? "

I hear Miss Avocet say my name but didn't look up. I despised being this vulnerable in front of her, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Shes awake. "

I quickly shoot my head up and bolt towards the door and see y/n looking up towards the ceiling when her gaze found me when I rushed through the door.

"Y/n! " I shout from relief when I ran inside, engulfing her in a huge hug. She scared me so bad.
"I was so worried about you. Please never ever do that again. "

I-Im sorry. " I hear her say as I hug her tight and gently stroke her cheek, wiping away her tears.

"I never want anything to happen to you. I couldn't live with it knowing I lost you. " I say. I hate being this upset in front of the children but she worried me so much that I couldn't even think straight not knowing she was okay.

I look her hard in her eyes. "I never want anything to happen to you. I couldn't live with it knowing I lost you."
My voice shakes at the end and I hug her tight again.

"I'm sorry. " She sobs into my arms as I hug her.

"No, I'm sorry I wasn't there. " I say, my voice wobbling with every word. "I love you so much y/n.please don't ever leave me. "

"I promise. "
~~~~~~~~~~~