Rooftop talks

This is a y/n story and Miss Peregrine but I decided to do a motherly one shot again since I haven't in a while.

(Based off the books)
______________

Y/n was sitting on the rooftop with Emma having one of their nightly chats.

They mainly go up to the roof since it's the most private place they can go to talk without Millard or someone eavesdropping.

"What do you want to talk about?" Emma asked.

"Anything at the moment." Y/n says.

She looked at you confused.

"You mean you want to take your mind off of something?" She says.

You just nod.

"Oh okay." She pauses to think. "Well, I was talking to Jacob and he has been -with the help of Millard of course- writing a booklet about the Hollowgasts."

You spark up at the idea.

"That sounds awesome!" You say sith a smile and Emma laughs.

"If you say so." She says. "I find the work excruciating. I'd rather be fighting Hollows instead of writing about them."

"I mean, you have a point there." You say and you both laugh.

"If you don't mind me asking," Emma says, "what did you want to take your mind off of? Talking may help."

You think before you speak, but you quick spit it out before you resist it.

"I have just been-I just haven't been- I've just been stressed." You say, the ending drowning into a whisper.

"What?" Emma says and she looks at you, causing you to get embarrassed.

Your face turned red as you quickly got up and started to leave.

"Wait, y/n!" You heard Emma say, but then you heard another voice.

"Y/n!"

It was Miss Peregrine.

How did she know we were up here? Only we know about the rooftop conversations. Was she eavesdropping?

Emma looked over before speaking.

"Miss P? What are you doing up here?" Emma asks.

"That is none of you comcern." She says firmly, then points to you. "Y/n, I must speak with you."

"Are we in trouble? Am I in trouble?" Y/n says.

Her brown hair was pulled up into her everday bun and her black, Victorian clothes flowed a bit from the wind when she kneeled down to you.
(Please don't be mad, I thought it would be cool to make a one shot about how Miss P really looked)

"Your not in trouble, dear." She says gently as her blue eyes met yours.

You nod and she guides Emma back indoors, instructing you to wait where you are.

As you sit the night air seemed to get colder and you let out a small shiver.

Miss Peregrine was back and met you on the side of the roof and sat beside you.

"If you don't mind me saying so," you start, "were you eavesdropping on us?"

She sighed.

"Yes, but only because I was looking for you two and I seen you both up here."

You just nod. No point in arguing.

"Why did you want to speak with me then?"

"I heard you talking about things to Emma and I feel like we should talk about the one you mentioned." She says softly.

You accidently let out a shiver and she notices.

"Oh, my dear. If I knew you were cold I would have brought you a blanket." She says as she pulls you into her side and wraps her arm around your waist, the other resting on the other hand.

You hug into the warmth and stare out into the sky.

Miss Peregrine was the first to break the silence.

"You do know that if you are ever stressed you can talk to me, right?" She asks.

You nod.

"Then how come you haven't been telling me?" She asks and your face went red, again from embarrassment.

"I-I guess I never had the...time?" You say and she looks down at you with a small smile.

"I know your just saying that." She says with a warm smile.

You laugh a little and she hugs you.

"Just tell me when you feel that way from now on." She whispers and gives you a little kiss on the forehead and helps you up.

"We better head inside before you catch a cold." She says with a smile and guides you back inside.
____________

Lmao I was eating bacon while writing this not that anybody cares