Loop Life

Credit to Official_EriChan for this idea! ((She threatened me into a new chapter so here we are lmao I love it though))
_______________

Miss Peregrine loved the children, but sometimes they can be so overwhelming.

When we have a new guest over, the children swarm them with questions that Miss Peregrine tries to shut down directly.

Asking about going outside the loop has become a habit as well, especially when they meet people who come inside and out of the loop that we meet.

The children try to avoid doing this, but I can tell it can be difficult for them.

Miss P understands why they may feel that way.

One day though, she had enough.

She was busy cleaning the table after breakfast and was doing the dishes with a lovely girl named y/n.

Claire was the first one to come up and ask if they could go to the beach today.
Miss Peregrine quickly just nodded it off, focusing on other things.

Claire walked back in and announced to everyone that we were supposedly going to the beach then.

Y/n heard and was about to explain to them what she meant, but Miss P stopped her.

"No, no, it's alright." She says and returns her focus back to the dishes.

You nod it off but then later when you were upstairs with Alma, Olive asks when we were planning on going.

"I never said we were planning on going, dear." Alma says and internally flinches at Olive's look.

"I am sorry, dear, but I cannot find the time today."

Olive nods and walks out of the room, only to have Emma walk in.

"Miss Peregrine, when will we be leaving?" She asks and now y/n could tell Alma was getting a bit annoyed.

"We are not going because I never said we were in the first place." She says.

"Oh, okay." Emma replies and leaves.

"I shouldn't have said that." You hear Alma murmur as she does her hair up again.

"Hey," you say as you lean into her from behind for a hug. "It's alright, I'm sure they understand you are just stressed at the moment."

"I just feel bad, they were looking forward to it."

You could feel the guilt that she was feeling and you couldn't help but say what you said next.

"I could take them if you want to stay here and get things done."

Alma looks up at you and cups your cheek.

"No, no, it's alright dear. If I'm being honest, and this may sound selfish, but I need you here with me at these moments. Your my stress releiver."

You smile warmly at her words and Alma does the same back.

"You feeling better now, Fay?" You ask after a moment of silence.

She looks at you one more time and nods giving you a small kiss before she walks out.
_______________

I am so tired so please RELEASE MY FRIENDS Official_EriChan HERE YA GO lmao