Chapter 67

'Omygod Luke they have penguins!' I said, pointing at the fake penguins that were on the playground.
Luke laughed and excitedly clapped his hands.
We left the "campsite" an hour ago and were now playing on a playground as if we were 4 years old.
The fan that we had seen yesterday came up to us last minute and asked for a picture.
Obviously, Luke said yes and they had a completely normal conversation about the places Luke and I had visited and about how all the fans went crazy when he stopped tweeting for a bit.
The girl said she totally understood why he didn't want to constantly tweet things when he was on a road trip and after he had followed her on twitter they said goodbye and I had already packed everything.
We left after saying goodbye to the owners of the place, who asked if we had a good time, and now we were here.
'Let's take a selfie with them' Luke said, taking my hand in his and running up to the fake penguins.
I laughed and we sat down beside one of the penguins.
We took a bunch of pictures and picked one that Luke could tweet about.
'Penguins are cool, aren't they?' Luke said excitedly.
I nodded and looked at him.
'Very cool'
Luke smiled and played with my fingers that were laying in his lap, intertwined with his.
'Remember when we were in Auckland and we went to the zoo' Luke said.
I nodded and waited for him to continue.
'Remember when you said that, one day, I would find a penguin buddy?'
I nodded again and smiled. Already figuring out what he was going to say next.
'Do you want to be my penguin buddy?' he asked innocently, his cheeks tinted a light shade of red.
I smiled and bit my lip.
'Of course I want to be your penguin buddy' I said, pressing a kiss against his cheek.
Luke smiled too and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
'These penguins are a little creepy though, they're all staring at us' I said.
'They are aren't they? Maybe we should go somewhere else then'
I nodded and stood up, looking around the playground.
It was massive and it surprised me that there weren't even that many kids around.
'Last one at the swings pays for our dinner tonight!' Luke yelled, crawling up from the ground and running to the swings.
'Hey! That's not fair!' I laughed, running after him.
I was surprisingly fast today and I was running beside Luke after a few seconds.
He looked a little surprised and when I was about to pass him, he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, lifted me up and turned around so that I was standing behind him.
He let go of me when my feet were safely on the ground again and started running to the swings.
I tried to catch up on him again, but this time he was faster and reached the swings before I did.
'You cheater' I pouted as I sat down on the swing beside his.
Luke laughed and unconsciously bit his lip.
'I wasn't cheating I was just smatter than you' he said.
'My shoes are filled with sand that's why I couldn't run any faster.' I said, pulling out one of my shoes and letting all the sand fall out of it.
'No that's just an excuse.' Luke said, softly biting on his tongue as he laughed.
I emptied my other shoe as well and decided to just hold them in my hands this time.
'Alright, first one at the slides gets to choose what we eat for dinner' I said, as I turned around and started running.
I could hear Luke running close behind me, but I somehow managed to make it to the slides first.
'Alright, fair enough. You win this time' Luke said, pressing a kiss against my lips when no one was looking.
'So what are having for dinner tonight?'
----
A/N:
I HAVE TO DO HALF OF MY EXAM IN 3 HOURS AND I'M ALREADY SHITTING MYSELF