Chapter 25

'I've got you come on,' Luke said calmly.
He was already standing on the boat and I was about to step on it, only I was slightly terrified.
It was a really small boat with way to many people on it and one side of the boat was heavier than the other side, making it lean to the left a little more than it should.
I grabbed Luke's hand and sighed.
I had to make a little jump to get on the boat because it was too far away to just take a big step.
'I'll catch you come one, you can do this' Luke said. He sounded so sure about this, I had no idea how he could possibly believe I would be able to do it.
'Everyone else did it and they made it on the boat so you can too'
I looked at all the people casually sitting on the boat, just talking with each other and smiling as if there was nothing going on.
I nodded, squeezed Luke's hand and jumped before I could really think about what I was doing.
Luke caught me, just like he promised and smiled a big goofy smile at me.
'I have to admit for a minute there I thought you were not going to do it' he said, his cheeks turning a soft pink.
'but you proved me wrong'
I smiled at him, still a little in shock.
'Well, I said we should do this right? I'm not backing out when we've not even started'
'I'm glad to hear that'
We walked a little further on the boat and made our way to the only empty spot left.
We sat down and I looked at the water.
It was bright blue and I was actually really amazed by it.
I know I've seen it before but not from this close.
I looked back at Luke to see him already looking at me.
'I'm proud of you for doing this' he said, giving me a hug.
I giggled and put my arms around his waist to hug him back.
'I never would've done it if you didn't help me'
I let go of him but Luke let one of his arms rest around my waist.
The boat slowly started moving and I couldn't help but grab his other hand, just because for some reason, I felt safer that way.
Luke looked at me reassuringly and softly squeezed my hand, telling me it would be fine.
20 minutes passed and we reached the island, slowly everyone got off the boat and we followed behind. I held on to whatever I could since the boat was rocking from side to side from all the people walking, but the only thing I really felt safe holding was Luke's hand that I still held on to.
Luckily for me, getting off the boat was a lot easier than getting on it and before we knew it, we were walking on Limestone island.
We decided to just walk around for a bit, just to see what we could do.
There were lots of people, most of them were dressed in just bikini's or swim shorts, but a lot of them also went deeper into the island to explore what else there is to see.
'okay, so what if we go change now and then we're going to eat something?' Luke said.
I nodded in agreement.
'That sounds like a good idea'
We went to the little dressing rooms that were standing on the beach and Luke handed me the bag.
'You go first. I'll wait here' he said. I nodded and walked in, quickly changing in my bright blue bikini.
Once I was done I walked out, suddenly feeling very exposed and uncomfortable.
Luke was standing with his back to me and I slowly walked up to him.
'Boo' I softly said, making him jump.
I laughed as he turned around.
'I'll get you back for that' he said.
I handed him the bag and watched him as he slowly let his eyes wonder over my body.
'Can you stop staring? You're making me uncomfortable' I smiled, feeling my cheeks burn.
Luke looked up at me, clearing his throat.
'Sorry,' he said. 'I'll be right back'
I nodded and looked at the beach and water in front of me.
I knew what was going to happen after we ate something and I was actually really excited for it.
I was terrified to get in the water, but I trusted Luke not to let me drown.

--------

A/N:
I'm not really sure what i'm thinking about this chapter...but you'll just have to live with it.