Chapter 45

‘Why is this place even called “Hell’s gate” I mean, I would’ve avoided it if you wouldn’t have found it first’ I said, looking at the spa we just left.
Luke laughed and shrugged.
‘Maybe they just liked the name’
We were in the car back to the hotel now, and we were both extremely tired.
Luckily, my period stayed away but the pain in my stomach told me it really wasn’t going to take much longer.
‘Do we still have those banana’s or did you eat them all for breakfast?’ I asked.
Luke looked at me and smiled.
‘You’d rather have those banana’s than the chocolate?’ he asked.
‘No, I need the banana’s when I’m about to get my period and I need the chocolate when I’m actually on my period.’
Luke nodded, clearing his throat to try and stifle a laugh.
I didn’t really know what was so funny, nothing was funny when my stomach was cramping.
‘Don’t laugh, it’s not funny’
‘Alright, I’m sorry. You’re weird’
‘Why? Because I crave banana’s when I’m about to get my period?’
‘Yeah, isn’t that weird?’
‘no, everybody craves something else, my mom always craved pickles and someone in a movie once ate a whole box of donuts.’
‘You know the movies are never actually real right?’ Luke asked.
I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window.
‘It’s not about if she really ate the whole thing or if she only just took one bite, it’s about the fact that craving banana’s is not weird. Banana’s actually help relieve stress and can help reduce panic attacks’ I said.
‘really?’ Luke grinned.
‘How do you know that?’
‘I don’t know, I guess my mom or dad told me that once’
‘Did you ever have a panic attack?’ Luke asked, looking at me before focusing back on the road.
I nodded. ‘Yeah, I have that sometimes. I know how to handle it though so you don’t have to start worrying about me now’
‘Why do you have them?’
‘I don’t know, I just do sometimes. It’s small panic attacks though, you probably won’t even notice when I have one. My parents never noticed unless I told them’
Luke nodded.
‘But we’re getting off topic, do we still have banana’s?’
‘Yeah, I think there’s 2 left’
I nodded. ‘That’ll do for now’
Luke smiled and parked the car in front of the hotel.
‘Can we just order pizza for dinner?’ I asked as we got out of the car and into the building.
Our room was on the second floor so I decided to walk the stairs instead of taking the elevator.
They still scared me for some reason.
‘Yeah sure.’ Luke answered, opening the door and letting us both in.
We unpacked our clothes, hanging them over the chairs to let them dry.
We already washed them out in the showers at the spa so luckily all the mud was out of my bikini.
I sat down on the couch beside Luke, his cheeks were still a little flushed from the heat in the spa, it made him look really cute.
I just wanted to pinch his cheeks like you always see those old grandma’s do to their grandchildren in movies. 

-----
A/N:
You guys are honestly the best people in the world (:
Just thought I'd share that with you hahaa.
I almost reached 10k reads and that just blows my mind. When I started this story I was expecting, to never reach more than 100.
You have no idea how happy I am right now (even through the migraine I'm currently being tortured by)
Thank you guys so much for reading!! <3
And I hope you enjoyed the chapter, even though it was a huge filler (: