Chapter 47

'Hello?' I said in the phone.

The other side of the line was completely quiet for a second before someone spoke.

'Hey, what happened to your voice Luke? You sound like a girl' he said.

I grinned, knowing they were just joking around.

'Why did you call?' I asked, slowly walking away from the bathroom door and lying down on the bed again.

'Well, we wanted to ask Luke something but I'm guessing he's busy.'

'Yeah, he's in the shower'

I sighed, feeling more cramps coming up. I crawled over to the chocolate bar and broke a piece off of it before stuffing it in my mouth.

'Okay, well then I have a question for you'

'Ask away'

'Luke kissed you right?'

I stopped chewing on the chocolate and sat up straight, looking behind me to make sure Luke was still in the shower.

'You know about that?'

'Of course we know about that, Luke always acts as if he doesn't want us to call but he loves us. He tells us everything. '

'But then why did you ask me'

'I just wanted to hear your reaction.'

'Okay, should I tell Luke to call you back?'

'No, don't bother, he's not going to call us back if we ask. He'll be too busy,but I have another question for you'

I heard some whispering and some grinning, telling me that, whoever this "Donatello" person was, he was not alone.

'So Luke kissed you' he stated.

'Yes, you already knew that.'

'Where was it?'

'What?'

'Where did he kiss you? What were you doing when he kissed you?'

'We were in a cave, why?'

'In a cave? Well that's...kind of weird'

'It was an accident, he didn't mean to do it'

'Yeah, that's what he told us too. But the thing is, I've only seen Luke "accidently" do something once and that was when he walked into a tree and apologized because he thought it was an actual person, he was drunk that night. Other than that, he always has a reason for what he does. Although sometimes he doesn't know the reason until he's done whatever it is he needed to do. He'll know afterwards'

'Well, he looked like he was sorry when he said he was.'

'That's probably not because he didn't want to do it, but because that was most likely your first kiss he ruined'

'He didn't ruin anything' I frowned.

'You didn't mind him being your first kiss?'

'I mean,-'

'Is everything okay?' Luke came barging in the bedroom.

I felt my cheeks heating up when I turned around to look at him, knowing that if he would've been 2 seconds later, he could've heared me confessing that I didn't mind at all.

'Yeah, everything's fine. They just wanted to ask you a question'

'What question'

'I don't know'

I looked at him, he had a towel wrapped around his body and his hair was still dripping, which caused a few drops of water to fall on his chest.

My cheeks started to burn up even more as I turned around to face my chocolate.

'What were you going to say Ivy?' this "Donatello" person said.

I knew it was one of his friends, I just couldn't figure out which one.

'I wasn't going to say anything' I answered innocently, stuffing some more chocolate in my mouth.

'But Luke's done so I'll give him to you' I said, while turning around.

'No, wait!' Luke said, but I was already turned around.

Luke stood there completely naked, the towel was on the floor by the door and the only thing that was shielding whatever he was hiding in his pants, was his hand.

I froze, completely unaware of the fact that I couldn't figure out how to move anymore.

'Is he naked?' "Donatello" asked, which brought me back to my senses.

I turned around, my entire head now looking like a tomato.

'I...uhm...' I started, completely forgetting how to talk.

He could've warned me before he decided to go ahead and change right behind me.

Luke ticked my shoulder and I looked at him, his one hand was still covering himself up while he placed the other one in front of me, signalling that he wanted his phone back.

He smiled though, meaning he did see the funny part of this.

I handed him his phone, and tried not to laugh, which was harder than I expected.

I stood up, so that I was now in front of Luke and grabbed my chocolate of the bed.

'You could've warned me,' I said, a laugh escaping my mouth.

'I'll be eating this in the living room' Luke just nodded and mumbled a quiet "sorry" before I walked out of the bedroom and sat down on the little couch.

It wasn't even really a couch, it was more like a big chair.

Luke and I could barely sit down on it together.

------

A/N:

When I finished writing this I was like: Wait, what? this was not supposed to happpen hahahaa

Oh well...I hope you enjoyed it (: