Chapter 35

We continued walking, leaving the colourful fence behind us.
‘What’s that smell?’ I asked.
‘That V, is the wonderful smell of farm animals.’ Luke said, growing more excited with the minute.
‘Farm animals?’ I asked ‘Like goats and horses and stuff?’
Luke nodded. ‘Yes! Exactly. You’ve never seen any animals in real life before right?’
‘Not really, except for the penguins in the zoo, and the dolphins’
‘Okay, good’ another 5 minutes passed and the smell kept growing stronger.
We stopped in front of a little building.
There was a sign on the door, telling us we had to go around the corner and we would immediately see the animals.
We followed the directions and ended up in front of a huge field surrounded by another fence.
We stopped in front of the fence that was placed around it and I took a moment to take in what I saw.
There were different kinds of animals to see.
There were cows, llama’s, ostriches, goats, a donkey and a pony.
In different cages on the side were some guinea pigs and bunny’s.
There were a few people walking around, going up to the animals and petting them.
‘Can we go in?’ I asked excitedly.
Luke’s smile grew wider and he nodded.
‘of course we can’ he opened the little door and we walked in.
I had no idea where to go first. This was such an exciting thing.
A little baby goat curiously walked up to us.
‘Aww,’ I said quietly, crouching down so I could pet the little animal.
It wasn’t soft as I expected it to be, but I loved it anyway.
The little goat carefully placed it’s paws on my leg and jump on top of me.
I squealed and fell down on my butt.
Luke started laughing and I couldn’t help but do the same.
I stood up, since I had scared the little lamb away, and looked around.
‘Where do we start?’ I asked, ignoring the fact that Luke was still laughing at me.
‘Wherever you want babe’ he said.
I looked at him, he had stopped laughing and his cheeks were a soft pink colour.
‘What’s with all the nicknames?’ I grinned, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the llama that was carelessly eating the grass under its feet.
‘I don’t know, I don’t like calling people by their actual names. I mean, I usually say Mikey to Michael and Cal to Calum and Ash to Ashton. It’s just easier that way.’ He said.
I decided to leave it at that and stuck my hand out to the animal, carefully petting it.
The llama lifted his head up and looked at us.
I grinned as I looked at it.
‘Why do they chew so weird?’
Luke smiled.
‘I don’t know, that’s just what they do. They also have the urge to spit in people’s face so I wouldn’t stand right in front of it if I were you’
I pulled a disgusted face and stepped away from the llama.
‘let’s just find another animal then I don’t want to be spit at’
Luke laughed and we looked around for another animal.
‘I want  to hold a guinea pig’ I mumbled.
Luke grabbed my hand and we started walking.
I heard some weird noises behind me, followed by the noise of something spitting.
Luke instantly stopped walking and squeezed my hand.
I turned around to face him and started laughing when I saw his face.
The spit of the llama was dripping down his shirt, onto his shoes.
‘It’s in my ear’ Luke mumbled, clearly not very amused.
I laughed even harder and let go of his hand.
‘Maybe you should go clean that up’ I mumbled, trying to keep in the upcoming laughter.
‘Honestly though, I can’t hear you anymore with my left ear’
I grinned grabbed his hand, dragging him to the little door in the fence.
There was a box of tissues standing on a table and now I understood why.
I took them and sat down on the old table, motioning for Luke to come closer.
He did as I said and stood in between my legs, putting his hands on my thighs to keep himself steady.
I felt my cheeks flush and was glad Luke had to look the other way in order for me to clean his face up.
God, what was he doing to me? 

---
A/N:
I've read this chapter about 6 times and UGH THEY'RE SO CUTE