31 december 2021

Its the last day of 2021. Its 01:15 right now, im in bed, I have no plans for today. Maybe ill color my hair today, maybe on the 1st or 2nd. This weekend at least.

Cut my hair yesterday, everybody loves it. I like it, could have added more layers but it suits me, in my eyes at least. Here's the picture I showed.

My hairdresser was really nice, she didn't talk much with was good, but she said Billie Eilish was cool

My hairdresser was really nice, she didn't talk much with was good, but she said Billie Eilish was cool. I dont really listen to her music but she's really pretty. My hairdresser asked if I was doing anything for new-year, I have a dog so were staying home with music to cover the loud fireworks. My hairdresser said she was probably going to do the same, she also has a dog.

I began watching the spiderman movie with Andrew Garfeild, I like it, its really cool. Me and my mom watched it together but we still have like an hour or something left.

I wanna dye my hair later today, because I don't know why but I wanna have completely different hair when 2022 starts. Kinda trying to get away from "the girl who does everything you tell her to do". And away from "the girl you can use, she won't do anything". I dont wanna be that girl anymore. Ill still be nice, and help my friends. But W can fuck off.

I'll just need to get through this last half and then 10th grade and then there's high-school. W will probably go to a different high-school, so I'll use that as a reason to cut her off. Sounds good to me.

Thats it, today was fine. Bye.