lyrics i relate to ig, and why.

"I was 13 years old with a heart made of gold.
Tried to make some friends, almost killed myself instead. Oh no."

Empty bed - Cavetown

Yeah, so it literally says in the lyrics but yeah, I was nice to everyone, I trusted everyone, I forgave people easily, shit happened, now I want to die

"I always thought, I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cuz I think you're so good and I'm nothing like you. Look at you go I just adore you, I wish that I knew, what makes you think I'm so special"

- Love like you - Steven Universe

My sister, S, has always been the favorite in my eyes. Maybe its just because she's got autism and downs syndrome, but she always got all the attention. Making me feel like I didn't deserve it. Im not blaming anyone. Just, if my parents gave me a little bit more attention as a child, would I be as messed up as I am today?

I love you - E to S

"I dont think so. I dont think im meant to understand myself. Maybe you do. And thats good for you. Maybe in time, maybe one day, ill do the same"

"Old enough to understand. Old enough to understand."

"Stay forever. You know more than anyone."

- Pluto project- Rex Orange County

Yeah. I dont understand myself, I'm old enough to understand stuff, other things I shouldn't know at my age. I have abandonment issues.

"You're saying im the one but its your actions that speak louder."

- Love you so - The Walters

Just, bad past relationships and now "I love you" are just words to me. I also have relationship issues now. I had a whole presentation about this song at school heh. Dont get into relationships fast and with people you don't actually like in that way.

"Its not like you ever tried to stay. Sometimes it seems like im in your way. Well that's how it seems. You know what I mean. It seems like I care too much. I feel like I care too much."

- YKWIM? - Yot Club

How it feels trying to get W to realise what she did. Fuck her.

"I let them take control and take me for a fool it such a shame. I never said a word and all the time that I waited was a waste. They wanna lie and still be friends but when you're at your worst they're not there. Then you discover that they don't care."

- Stressed Out - Rex Orange County

"I wish I could live without you, but you're a part of me. Wherever I go you'll always be next to me."

- Telephones - Vacations

Just directed at my anxiety