8: insane, i'm insane

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Fucking LISTEN!"

--

"IT'S NOT WHAT THEY OFFERED HIM, IT'S WHAT HE HAD TO LOSE," Caitlyn and Vi walks up towards the councilmen and women. Y/n strolled behind, moving to the side, playing her elbow with her fingers, pinching it as if it's a toy. As the pair looked straight at the higher ups, Y/n looks down, annoyance stuck on her face.

"Councillors, my daughter has an unique insight to our situation," a familiar voice entered Y/n's ears.

Y/n's not injured eye flickered around a bit before looking back down, she caught stares fixing on the trio but a few looked at Y/n in disgusted, the cuts on her face were bright and exposed. Even if she didn't care about their judgemental looks, she still felt nauseous from all the judgement. Y/n had never been in the a place like this, she would sneak into Piltover for deals and assassinations but apart from that, she didn't go anywhere near the richest building of Piltover.

Caitlyn nods graciously, "Thank you. Counsillors, this is Vi and Y/n. They were born in the undercity, even though we failed them in.. countless ways. She-they risked everything to show what life is really like down there."

Vi and Caitlyn eye's connected, a grateful aura absorbing their eyes as they stare at each other.

At the same time, Y/n clocked onto Caitlyn's stutter. All of them knew that Y/n wasn't trying to get involved in their business and in addition, they saw right through her. She never even tried to help them. Not once, she stood there not caring if they got hurt or worse.

However, Y/n couldn't help but feel so useless. Throughout her life alone, she was always helping. Helping to kill people in order to keep someone safe, she felt needed. But right now, with this serious situation, she had no involvement. Caitlyn and Vi brought her here for evidence, that people in the Undercity were either an addict or a victim.

"People are starving, sick, ravaged by Shimmer," Caitlyn turns to Y/n before she continues.

"-They live in constant fear of the coordination efforts of violent crime lords."

FEAR.

Y/n's view started to twist and turn, white stars stunning everything, her thoughts started getting loud. No, not now. She hasn't done anything but have episodes. She'll ruin this conversation if she goes insane.

She tried breathing as her sight started turning grey. It was like she could hear the ghosts of her old ones telling her what to do. They weren't telling, they were yelling.