15: emotions

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"What is this feeling?"

--

Y/N HAS FEELINGS THAT SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND, she always had a clear and intelligent mind with situations, but last night felt like she bit too more than she can chew. Y/n decided to not make a fuse out of the issue and just went to sleep.

Now it's the next day, her body awakens from the sun burning into her closed eyelids. She switches her sleep position to face away from the sun, her mind recalls Vi's body to be sleeping right next to her but once she turned towards Vi's side, she opens her eyes to check if Vi was still next to her.

Once she saw the empty side of the bed, Y/n just groans and rubs her face into her pillow. Before she could register her tears to come out, her door opens. The creaking sound now had an addition with footsteps.

"Hey, other sis!" a raspy voice entered Y/n ears as she continues to pressed her nose into the pillows.

Y/n's dry throat let out a groan at the sound, not bothered to speak.

After a while, Y/n rose up and rubbed the sleepiness off her eyes before opening one eye, her lights were now on.

Jinx stood among her, looking around her room with her arms behind her back. She scanned the room with awe before going to the drawer. On top was a picture, it had everyone in the picture. Mylo's cocky smile, Claggor confused expression, Powder's elated eyes, Vi's smirk, Ekko's middle finger covering his face, Vander's proud stance and finally, Y/n's flirty wink.

Jinx remembered the picture very well, one time Y/n stole a camera from the richer side of the south side and begged everyone to join the picture. Y/n hadn't looked at that picture since she put it there as decor, she just wanted to fill in the space, and she felt that if she looked at it, she'll break down.

Jinx started flinching and breathing in heavily, Y/n noticed her state and started to roll out of bed and lean on the drawer where the picture sat.

"So, do you know where Vi is?" Y/n tried to make Jinx forget the object.

It helped, making Jinx turn to her and start tapping her chin while thinking.

"Nope!"

After a silent breakfast with Jinx and Y/n, Y/n finally found out that it was only the two of them left home alone. Y/n finished with her pancake and started to move towards the sink, only the sounds of Jinx's hums that filled the room.