19: wet for me

CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN

"I feel you."

SMUT WARNING
LONG CHAPTER AHEAD
--

DRUNK AND BOTHERED, THE LIGHTS CAUSED STINGING EYES TURN RED, The dark skinned lady stood bold and strong, adding her hand on the table to stabilise her body. Her voice box lets out an annoyed, low grunt.

You could see her shaking her head displeased as she tried to lose the anger from remembering Y/n about to collide lips with Vi.

"I'm very disappointed in you," Sevika grunted, now moving her sight away from Y/n's eyes.

Y/n was now located on a seat near Sevika's metal hand which was clenching on the table.

Y/n swallows in confusion, nodding at whatever she was referring to. Sevika just sighs before grabbing the seat next her with was the king seat of the dinning table. Sevika breathes in deeply, letting out words.

"But I'll ignore it for the timing being since I have to inform you that you have a new task," Sevika blurted out, lips pressed against each other which psychically expressed how she felt about the situation she walked into.

Sevika wasn't mad at Y/n, she was disappointed that she found a new subject to manipulate and bother around. Sevika was secretly stressed over for Vi's safety, knowing that the pink-haired young lady isn't thinking straight, she felt that Vi will be distracted and lose her guard.

Sevika feared Y/n, however it was a silent expression. She couldn't be a burden but she had to become one for Y/n, therefore the crazed h/c lady wouldn't feel more superior.

Sevika frowns as she lifts up her red and ripped up cape, raising her human arm and turn her fingers to point at the bloody patch.

It was the wound of the gunshot.

"Kill her," Sevika's eyebrows digs into her eyelashes as she raises her view to Y/n's rested expression.

She didn't seem to look fazed one bit, she didn't twitch her eyebrows, didn't open her mouth, she was completely still. Sevika smelt the alcohol, having a sense that it was the beverage that was trapping her emotions... or maybe she actually didn't give a fuck.

"Caitlyn?" Y/n questioned, hoping Sevika would get specific. Y/n continued to sit dull on her seat.

Sevika sent a nod before adding to the conversation, "I have no understanding about what happened between you two but I damn know you hesitated. Now, she's out for your skin, getting orders from the survivors in the council. Piltover will turn this place upside down without hesitation. Ignore any comments I made in the past, you can't step away from this so it's time to finish it."