27: puppy for an owner

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

"mother oh i have missed you"

vote and comment pls
rahriot on Tumblr (i uploaded the first-ever draft of oil behaviour(before i changed the plotline to this))

-----

WAS CRYING A SIGN OF WEAKNESS? Y/n did not know about it until that day when she met her soon-to-be mother. Every part of the child felt weak, her mind didn't even think straight until she was finally safe.

Three times, three times the grief-stricken lady had gone through pain just to leave her past behind. The last one was recent, Sevika's death.

Only one could imagine how bad it would feel to lose a mother. Sevika was truly her mother, she loved Y/n as if she was blood, never betraying her and leaving her on her own. Yet, she had a downfall in Y/n's trust but later on, she got it back.

Y/n promised herself to never give people second chances. However, as time continues, she learnt to forgive. She forgave Sevika and look what had happened.

Y/n had moments when she would sit in the corner of her room, cuddling with herself as memories come out of thin air. She needed to stay strong, Sevika wanted her to become strong - not a monster!

There was no more time for insanity and devil movements. She had to be contained and focused, no more breakdowns and no more weak spots.

She was only changing for Sevika's sake, just for her last request to be successful- though, the mother never told her to become quote-on-quote better but Y/n could feel it.

Be like Sevika, don't break.

A couple of days later and Jinx was snoring with her leg dangling off a couch. Drool stains at the corner of her lips as she lays there, knocked out.

It's been quite enough for the pair, meaning there wasn't much activity happening outside. Jinx had stayed inside the storage room for days on days, only coming out to go to the bathroom or eat. This meant, she hadn't showered.

Last night, Y/n knocked on the door to beg her to shower which Jinx quickly dismissed as she thought she wasn't going anywhere for a while.

Now, she was awoken. The continuously pounding on the front door made it echo around the whole apartment. Jinx could also hear Y/n from the floor above screaming at her open it.

"JINX OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR," Y/n's screams travelled into Jinx's ears and caused her to sit up rapidly.

With heavy breathing, she weakly stretched herself as she looked around with sore eyes. The minx didn't make it up to her bedroom last night, leaving her as a result as a pile of confusion in where she was at.