29: stepping and touching

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

"i touched two"

vote and comment now!!!
@rahriot on Tumblr

-----

CONFUSION STRUCK OUT HER SPINE WHEN SHE WAS AWAKEN, she thought Vi had left early to go back to Piltover but let of her didn't believe that last night happened.

She couldn't recall when and how she slept, she just started doubting herself and thought it was either a hallucination or a dream.

Y/n wanted to bring it up to Violet when they meet again, but in the meanwhile, she finally reconnected with her other family.

The Cat House greeted her with love, Madam was more than excited and offered her to have a session with the best employees.

However, Y/n wanted something else.

She trusted her stilettos to help with balance as she exits Madam's office and into a private room. Unlike every other room that had clear entrances or weak confetti as a cover - this door had a soundproof door.

This private room started to earn popularity once Y/n offered to help improve the building. Since she always considered the brothel as her second home, she wanted to help. She didn't physically help with the construction and she did send money and gave out ideas.

As she settles down, the vastaya remained allured at the decor all over the room, a question painted into his head as he adores every corner.

"Where did you get all this money?" Scar looked wowed, surprised and already heated from the decor.

This room always had that affect on people.

Romantic and rich, a circular bed with a sturdy bed frame and plushy yet recently washed pillows.

There were couches and a bathroom with glass as walls to expose the showering experience to the rest of the room.

It was painted white, red and light pink.

The leader plopped herself onto one of the ends of the couches, her ankles were crossed as she smiles at the male who was clearly in a rush to come here- probably ran here right after a mission.

"We know how to persuade, Jinx and I are a great pair, don't you think?" Y/n answered, the left corner of her lip slightly lifting as she plays with a strand of her medium length hair, which went passed her shoulders.