their feelings + answered questions

THAT IS THE END OF OIL BEHAVIOUR(oh

(oh... i love angst)

WARNING: any unnecessary comments is an automatic block!

[ QUESTIONS ANSWERED ]

If Y/n could say one last time what would it be?
"Forgive me."

^ Y/n wasn't the ideal main protagonist, no matter how you view her, her actions weren't justified.

Was Y/n a good person?
Depends on how you see it... When Y/n was a child (Act 1 era), she was very self-disciplined. She then became passive once she turned legal however, she made only many common mistakes; white lies, weak excuses, etc...

Older Y/n however... Oh, this is a journey-. Since I never deliberately spoke about Y/n's morals and whether it's good or bad - let me say it now.

Y/n uses sex as a coping mechanism without realising the consequences, she emotionally manipulated people (including Vi, Sevika, etc (not Jinx)), and she is self-aware yet she doesn't do anything about it.

I think she just needs mental help, it isn't 100% her fault but she was old enough to get something to fix her mentality (then again, she probably didn't understand what she feeling).

How was Y/n not adopted and her opinions on it?
She certainly proved to us (closer to the end) that we were wrong for calling her an adopted sister of ____. I wanted to write Y/n as an adopted sister until the end to make you readers compare the differences in feelings in the three sections.

She hates it but she didn't want to deal with judgement and the risk of explaining everything and then getting misunderstood.

Who was Y/n's character inspired by:
JINX - arcane
RACHEL AMBER - life is strange: before the storm
FAITH - the wolf among us
GEORGIA - ginny & georgia
EREN & ANNIE - attack on titan

Did Sevika really love Y/n?
Yes, absolutely...

Sevika hated how she became so soft with the girl just for her to be ripped away from her arms. It made her think she wasted her time trying to love and care for Y/n.

How did Y/n feel about her being in the sex trafficking program?
She was too young but damaged her when she got older (hence the hypersexual activities as a prostitute and flirty personality).

Another thing was the romance books she read, this is kind of a warning for you young readers that haven't listened yet.

Y/n (in this fanfic) started finding sex boring, maturing too fast, etc because of all the books she read. From personal experience, I relate - Sex isn't as special as before but again it's about our generation.

Of course, I can't stop every underage reader SOOO if you're reading this - that probably means you read the R18 scenes. However, limit the sexual reading if you're not going to listen to me, there's a blog post that I reposted on my Tumblr so read that if you would like.

Anyway, Y/n lost the actual meaning of sex. Even in the end, it was the rush of adrenaline that made her enjoy the moment but she doesn't cherish sexual moments.

Why did she want to become a sex worker?
She came back to work for the Cat House because she wanted to find "Vander." However, when she turned 18, her conscience just told her to work at the brothel. It was foreshadowing if you haven't noticed, to symbolise that the Cat House was always the start of a new story.

- when she was saved by Sevika as a kid
- when Vi, Caitlyn and Y/n went to the brothel
- She no longer works there so the cycle ended

What the fuck is ruthel?
It's inspired by an adrenaline shot. So after Section 3, Y/n stopped taking it which caused her to become plain yet aggressive. She wasn't able to take the same amount as she did eight months ago so she accidentally overdosed...

Why did Y/n have so much gold in her storage?
She stole drugs, tortured people (nothing sexual), had an illegal oil farm and promised workers that their work will be rewarded with homes and life.

What does the ending mean?
The ending is simple. Everything written was just dreams Vi would have every night as if it was a series, Y/n was just a character in her dream. But "dream" sounds too basic. THEREFORE, "Y/N" IS NOT REAL.

There are different types of universes. I could be an actor in another universe. That's the same with this. Vi dreams about her life in different dimensions. This is just one of them.

The ending has a name mentioned, Inha. Oh, and a girl with black and white hair. To make this spoiler free, the other arcane fanfic I made - WITIKO (vi x oc), is the world she's actually living in. The black and white haired girl is the main protagonist of the story.

I'll probably add more if I remember

silly plot ideas and notes:

- i was supposed to use LOL lore but i didn't want it to have potential spoilers

- there are a lot of parallels in this book, i wonder if u guys noticed it

- y/n was supposed to die but that's BORINGGGGG

- i have a crush on vi

- vander was supposed to be alive

- y/n was supposed to have a brother

- the alternative story idea is on my tumblr, rahriot or rahriotsalt u should check it out, there's some drafts I write

- lesbian books with happy endings are the best, ik there isn't representation for that. i would like to say i'm an angst writer. I don't tend to make happy endings which is why i basically made this book the prequel for WITIKO.

AND FINALLY...

thank you. no, seriously, i'm so fucking sad this book is done but i love how creative i got with the angst and plot. thank you for the support, the votes, and the silly ass comments (seeing ppl who were there from the start read this even when i take breaks makes me so emotional)

i love this book so much but it's time to let it go. i love y'all!

- rahriiii