34: steady heart and war

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

"missing drink"

vote and comment now!!!
tumblr link in bio

-----

JINX AND Y/N DECIDED A LOVELY BREAKFAST WOULD HELP WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP. I wouldn't say they were mending a relationship but strengthening it. They barely have breakfast together, but when they do, there is always this sense of rush to go back to work right after.

Y/n was trying so hard not to bombard Jinx with intense and caring questions, she didn't want to force Jinx to say weak lies to make her h/c-haired friend feel better.

So without any strong emotions, Y/n smiles as she helps Jinx onto her seat. She breathes in and with much care, she asked, "How are you feeling?"

She sounded caring but stressed. Jinx just groans and stretches her arms, she hasn't moved off the couch for hours and her muscles were getting stiff because of it.

"Poo. I don't know?" Jinx scoffed, not sure how to answer her dear housemate.

"I meant, emotionally."

Jinx brought down her arms and picked up a sliver fork and poked holes into a sausage. She pouts, completely defeated, "I don't know."

Y/n nods, suddenly dropping her gaze to her breakfast. What else is there to say? Her cheeks felt prickly, her hands felt dry and she also felt tired. She didn't get home until the early hours of the morning, after that, she had to clean the apartment, to clear her mind after realising that Jinx was still struggling.

...These sausages are good.

What did she expect, it was Piltover food.

"I hear Mylo a lot, though."

Y/n snapped her eyes up, she hoped this was the first time Jinx had spoken in a while. But, she heard Mylo a lot? Y/n was suddenly very curious.

She raised her hand to signal Jinx to wait as she quickly chews the sausage she just devoured. But she was too impatient, with a couple of sausage bits tucked away into her cheeks, she questioned, "What?"

She was shocked! Heard Mylo? How?

"Like, a distorted voice of Mylo."

Y/n has never seen Jinx this serious, "What does he say?"

"A lotta' shit. The last time he said something was.. never mind."