17: ruined me

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"You don't get to kill mine."

ATTENTION: I posted a schedule and playlist

--

THE MARCHING BEGING, BAT SWINGING IN CIRCLES. No plan was needed when their minds connected, the two maniacs begins to jump to building to building, their balance kept them stable. As they flew through the city full of privilege, they caught enforcers marching pass the bridge.

With Y/n still wearing her sleepwear she had to hold the bat while parkour-ing, which wasn't an issue since she gotten used to carrying things during missions, she only used to do this when she was younger with her group.

Deja vu, that was it - from the sneaky movements to the silent plans, it felt like a mission that Vi planned out as kids.

Y/n was always good at sprinting, which made her the leopard of the team. She held to that title, even though only Mylo and Claggor called her that.

Once they reached a building further away from the residence of the Kiramman's, they started to crouch down, their heads popping out to look at the area.

"You're staying here," Y/n demanded, trying to whisper as the atmosphere stayed calm and quiet.

"You're having a laugh, I am not your body guard."

Y/n turns to Jinx and shakes her head, "You're right, but you have no business here."

"I'm not a fucking kid, you and Vi love to treat me as if I am," the blue braids of Jinx's started to flow around as the air started to get windy.

Y/n nose started to scrunch, trying to have a focused mindset for this, she needed to teach that bitch a lesson.

Despite the recent bonding moment, Y/n had to push it away - Sevika was her mother and can't allow some topsider to destroy her family.

However, Y/n knew Caitlyn was too different. She wasn't a complete asshole, she tried to learn about the Undercity and plus, she helped Y/n in countless ways.

"You're going to look out for me, you know what to do if shit happens," Y/n flicks the explosive that Jinx had brought with her. It was pinned on her belt holder.

"Are you going to kill her?"

"I'll decide when I get there."

After, Y/n started to disappear from Jinx's sight. She swings up the familiar wall as her bat was causing some issues as she reaches into Caitlyn's window.