32: just why the confusion

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

"unnecessary tales"

vote and comment now!!!
tumblr link in bio

-----
(rewritten)

HER MOUTH MOVED WITH WORDS OF PLEAD IMPRINTING ON HER TONGUE. Y/n begged, trying so hard to persuade Vi that it wasn't anything bad to keep this much money. But, Vi objected - saying it was too much for a first-year leader.

"Vi, this isn't some save the world type of shit. It's not a big deal just- you can not tell anyone," Y/n raced towards Vi, hissing quietly to prevent any awakening from her roommate.

Vi shakes her head as she turns to look at the lady speeding her way toward her. Vi glanced at Y/n's fearful yet angered face.

"I know I can't- but I have to. I'm sorry, Peach. I just- I can't let you steal when you have a city to rule-" Vi reasoned, words coming out without thinking.

She didn't even know if exposing her lover was a good idea, her sobering thoughts weren't back and it almost took all her brainpower to help her sister.

"Who said anything about stealing?! You can't be serious- you're not thinking straight. IT'S just money."

"I'm sorry, Y/n. But, that gold was clearly not from down here. I can't let you do something this illegal, they could kill you."

"So stay quiet about it, you're basically planning my death!"

"-Is this your new addiction? ... Like Ruthel. Is this something to help you cope?"

Y/n's mouth opened, taken back with her body just freezing. She wanted to scoff but she was surprised by those words, nothing good could happen if an argument was involved after.

All they needed to fix was their communication skills, but who are they to judge when they both didn't grow up with a stable childhood.

"Okay."

Vi was confused, she raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean, okay?"

Y/n shrugged as she shakes her head with a fake smile on her face, "Go ahead. Tell Caitlyn, since that's the smartest thing to do, right?"

After pacing way from the Sunken City, Vi abused her legs to reach her home. Her restless body pushed herself while unlocking the front door opened. A startled bluenette stood forth. Caitlyn in her uniform was revealed to be chewing on a snack before her night shift.