33: god its heavy love

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

"unnecessary tales"

vote and comment now!!!
tumblr link in bio

-----

THREE RESTFUL YET IMPORTANT CITIZENS WERE SEATED AROUND THE COFFEE TABLE IN THE LIVING ROOM. It's been a couple of days after Vi and Y/n's conversation and Vi was coming back from an intense mission of signing paperwork at the office.

As she walks in with her feet sore and back stiff, she already overheard her roommate talking to a few people. The pinkette already knew her roommate had plans to talk to Jayce about Y/n but she didn't know it would be today.

She removes her shoes while beholding the conversation among her.

"We can't arrest her, that's for certain. Proposing a deal with her would be less problematic," Caitlyn politely explained, adding a finger on her chin.

Councillor Jayce protested awkwardly, unsure that Caitlyn's idea was good enough, "I get that the two of you ladies have a connection with Miss Y/n but Piltover money is no longer theirs, there is no converter in Zaun. The best we could do is imprison the woman."

"Absolutely not," Caitlyn orotund retorted, disagreeing with a stunned face.

"What's going on?" Vi has managed to remove her shoes and jacket quickly enough to finally be part of the conversation.

"He wants to lock her up," Caitlyn sighs, eye contact with Vi in shock and annoyance.

Vi furrows her eyebrows, "Why? That didn't work last time..."

"I agree. We have done some clean research on the growing city and it's gone swell once she became Undercity's leader. I propose we make a deal as well," Viktor added, shrugging at his strong defence.

Viktor and Jayce looked at each other for a split second. It was enough for Viktor's proud eyes to convince Jayce.

Jayce agreed half-heartedly, "That is true, she managed to ban Shimmer from a disturbed city-"

Vi quickly scoffed, shaking her head in complete disbelief, "Disturbed city? You do know that two out of four people in this room are Zaunites-"

A pattern knocking on the front door alerted everyone to turn to the door and stop speaking.

"Don't continue with the passive behaviour. Vi, could you?" Caitlyn smiles and used her lips to point at the door to be opened.