20: overheard

CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY

"I heard you and it was disturbing."

--

SORE BODIES LAID TOGETHER ON THE BED WITH MISMATCHED SHEETS. A recess of days went past and the pair had been more active with a certain activity. It was enjoyable and intense for the two females but they had to lower it down. Vi had stopped going out to meet her (might be or maybe) blue head lover and Y/n hasn't went to her workplace. They were focused, distracted by each other - letting the heated moment become their little secret.

Until Jinx walked in, that was the last straw. They couldn't have had a clear mind to lock the door so the blue haired minx walked in and saw a very disturbing scene. The aroused pair parted from each other with Vi rushing to get her clothes on and Y/n and Jinx started getting into an argument.

Jinx glances down to see Y/n's naked body standing proud and still, she didn't even bother to put on her clothes as fast as Vi. Jinx's body twitched, the soon to be gone drug was draining down.

Jinx pressed her lips together, eyes frantically shaking from the sight of what she walked into, breathing it felt like death as she opens her mouth to spill honest words, "You fucking slut..."

Vi, who had her garments on but without her sleeveless hoodie and top started to walk to the two that were about to argue.

Stick a hand out like a saviour, Vi separated the two, "Powder, we can talk about this."

Jinx slapped Vi's hand off, causing Vi to flinch back from the angered teenager, "All you do is fuck people and run. Don't give me that face Y/n, it's true and you know it! Get some fucking brain cells, druggie."

Vi threw Y/n her underwear with the h/c head hair catching it effortlessly, as she was about to finish putting her underwear on - she froze, stunned at the nickname.

Y/n's ears sting, her healed scar felt like it ripped open, she was fuming, "Say that again, you psychotic child-"

Vi was too fast enough to pull Jinx away, out the room where they accidentally barged into Sevika who was surprisingly watching the scene.

Vi dragged her sister out like a bag, pushing her onto the couch that sat in the middle of the living room. Jinx was gritting her teeth, her pink orbs were glowing. She knew it was deserving since she insulted Y/n first but her body was still angered.

"Powder, what you saw - it's nothing serious. You specifically told me that she wants me, what's so wrong?" Vi tries to rub Jinx's shoulder but Jinx just moves back more into the couch.