She's All Mine

Joshua

Gods I cannot get enough of this woman. I hear her every thought right now. I knew she was innocent, but not as innocent as she really is. That's all right though, I love it. I will be the only man to ever have her in such a way. She only thinks I am about to give her some amazing foreplay, and it's true I am.

But I have other things in mind. I am taking this woman, making her completely mine tonight. I am done fighting what I crave. I want her, she is mine, so I will have her.

"Feel good my little firecracker?" I groan with each rise of her hips. She's insatiable, driving me mad with need.

"Yes, Gods yes." She can barely get the words out.

I cannot wait a minute longer; I need to be inside of this woman. I look up at our surroundings, only to see that we are still in the library. I don't care if anyone walks in and sees us, let them, so everyone knows she is mine. But she doesn't deserve to lose what is so precious here.

"Wrap your arms around me." I moan aloud as her hips rub against me. Making it that much more difficult to concentrate.

She is mindless with need; I don't think she realizes she does just what I ask. With her eyes closed tight, while her hips are still gyrating against me, she swings her arms around my neck and pushes her upper body towards me, getting a good grip.

I bring one of my arms around her back, lifting her up in the air. Her eyes pop open in surprise. "What..."

"Shh..." I tell her as I bring my other hand down to her ass and give it a slap. "I'm only moving us to the bedroom." I tell her as I move my face into her neck.

I breath in her essence, and groan as I feel myself leak from the tip. This woman doesn't know what she does to me. If she knew how much she affects me she would use her body to get everything she wants.

"My bedroom or yours?" She asks.

Not that it really matters in the least. Our rooms are right across from one another, but in many ways, I hate that thought. I don't like her being away from me at all. I want her in the same room as me, so she is available to me whenever I wish to spread her glorious thighs and come home.

"Our bedroom." I say with determination.

I'm not sure she will even like hearing that, but I don't care. From this moment on there is not her bedroom or mine, it's only ours. "We don't have a bedroom together." I move my head out of her neck, to look into her eyes.

"Yes, we do. As of this moment on there is not your room and my room. You are to move your things immediately across the hall, and it is our room from now on." I tell her, not really giving her much of a choice in the matter.

Her mouth is hanging open the rest of the way up the stairs, and down the hall. I'm not sure if she is accepting my words and going to do as I tell her to. Or if she will fight me on this. To be honest, I don't care in the slightest. She agrees, great no more discussion. She doesn't.

A sly smile makes its way onto my lips. I'll just spend all night making her bend to my will. "I'm not sure I like what you may be thinking." She whispers.

"Why do you say that. What could I be thinking about?" I ask as we make our way to the bedroom door.

I open it up and walk her over to the bed. I drop her onto it, and her body bounces before she sits up a little bit to look at me. "I'm not sure, but you look like it's some devilish thoughts." She swallows as she watches my hand make its way to my belt buckle.

As I start to undo the belt and pull it out of the loops along my waist, she licks her lips. When her eyes meet mine, I can see all the devilish thoughts she is thinking right now.

"My little firecracker, you have no idea the kinds of thoughts I'm having right now." I say while pulling the belt out of the final loop. I drop it to the floor, and then start to unbutton my jeans. "I'm going to show you right now, every single thing I'm thinking about."