About Time

Liz

Oh my God's this feels amazing. I cannot believe it took us this long to get to this moment. "Your cock feels amazing." I holler out loud.

He snickers, as his hips pump faster and harder into my body. He's hitting me in just the right spot. When I first slammed him into me, there was a blinding pain for about a second. I needed that though. Needed him inside me more than the air we breathe.

"You are so beautiful." He says with each thrust of his hips.

"Don't ever stop." I whisper in a breathy tone. As I grab onto his delectable ass and ride the waves. The delicious sensations he is sending all throughout my body.

"Never." He says just before he finishes inside of me. With each spurt of his semen inside of me, makes my walls pulse with the most extreme orgasm of my life.

I scream out with euphoria. This is the single most pleasurable moment in my life. Don't get me wrong I have masturbated many times over the years. It has never felt like this. Never felt this good.

He takes no time for a break, he pulls out of me. I look down and see he's still hard. "You want more?" I'm a little surprised. I have heard once a man comes one time he's usually down for the count. Of course, that is also human men I have heard about.

He gives me a feral smile, before grabbing a hold of my hips and flipping me over onto my belly. He lifts my body up, so I'm on my hands and knees. He brings two pillows, placing them below my hips. Angling my hips just right for his onslaught.

"Trust me firecracker?" He whispers into my ear.

"With my life." I answer him honestly.

"Good." He bites the tip of my ear with his teeth. Before sucking it into his mouth.

He pulls my hips back, and plows straight into my awaiting pussy. "Oh." I shout, it feels so good. There's a brief mix of pleasure and pain. Making the experience that much more enjoyable.

He stays still for a moment, giving me time to adjust to his size. He kisses me from my one shoulder blade, to the other side. Then, tells me to get ready. He pulls his hips back, just so his tip is inside, and slams his hips forward.

Causing my entire body to move forward with the impact. He does it again and again. Making my hands bunch up the comforter below us, as I scream into the bed. He keeps going, without stopping at all, lifts my upper body.

So my upper back is against his chest. His hand is around my neck, he's not squeezing, only holding me to him. "Yes, yes, yes." I pant into the room.

It feels so good. "That's it firecracker. Let me hear your screams." He kisses along my jaw, making his way to my lips.

He kisses me, mumbling my screams into his mouth. It's almost as though he's making every noise I make his and his alone. He pecks my lips after a while of tongue war, and says "your screams turn me the fuck on."

His hand roams my body, up and down, and makes it's way to my breasts. He twirls his finger around my nipple before pinching it. Making me moan with need. He makes his way to the other one and gives it the same attention.

"I'm going to come." I whisper.

This causes him to smile, before he lightly bites my lips. He kisses my neck, and slams our bodies down onto the bed, and really starts slamming his cock into me. Over and over again, until I explode around him.

I scream with ecstasy. Riding out the wave of euphoria, as his hips don't stop the glorious onslaught into my body. He pulls my fingers between his and holds my arms straight out above my head.

His movements become more forceful, faster, stronger, and harder. I know he's about to explode. I move my hips in a circular motion. Trying to get as much pleasure in this moment for the both of us. He must like it, if his little grunts have anything to say about it.

He releases my hand and makes his way down my body. He begins playing with my clit. My hips gyrate more and more as his fingers have their fun with my little nub.

"Oh God's." I say, as I feel my walls begin to convulse with another orgasm.

He thrusts, once, twice, and shoots his load deep into my womb. All while screaming "I'm his, I'm fucking his."

When the after shocks of our time together settle down. He kisses along my spine and catches his breath. Then, he lays down to the side, drawing me into him. He breathes in the scent of my hair and cuddles me close.

Kissing the top of my head, he nestles into the spot between my shoulder and neck. Before I hear his breathing even out. Telling me he's asleep. I can't help but to smile thinking finally.

He has been inside of me, he popped my cherry, gave me multiple orgasms, and told me the truth of who I am to him. I fall asleep with that smile on my face. Knowing in the morning I will be sore and sated. Knowing it is all worth it.