Early Morning Breakfast

Liz

I wake up in the morning feeling the warmest I have ever felt. They don't joke when they say Werewolves are the warmest beings ever. I feel Joshua's arm tightly wrapped around my middle, almost as though he's afraid I'll vanish from his grasp. That makes me smile with excitement.

I take a moment to study the man that is mine in every way. I start with his eyes. Even in sleep they are scrunched as though he is in thought. I don't think I have ever seen him relaxed. I move down to his lips, those pillowy lips of his I could just kiss all day long. And still never get enough.

His arms are so big with muscle, they are probably rounder than my head. I'm almost certain he could pop someone's head off with a head lock and a twist if he really wanted to. His six pack is to die for. I want to spend every night licking each crevice with my tongue.

My eyes make their way of their own accord down to the bulbous hidden within the confines of his boxer shorts. It's the only thing he put on in the middle of the night. I briefly remember him waking up to get some water, and when he came back he pulled me into his arms once more.

My most favorite place to be. It takes that gigantic thing of his growing even larger in length to tell me I'm still looking at it. I feel like I'm being watched and my eyes fly up to his. He's staring right at me. His eyes wide open and more of a yellow color now.

He licks his lips, gives me his devilish smile, before saying "you keep looking at me like that little firecracker we won't get up in time for breakfast." There is a twinkle held within his eyes.

I smile back at him, crawling my way up along side his body until we are face to face. I bring my fingers to his mouth, to feel his lips. He opens his mouth, and licks them with his tongue before sucking them into his mouth.

I release a little groan, "whose to say I won't be having breakfast?" I ask as I look up at him.

He must know what I mean with my words because he releases my fingers with a pop, and brings his hand to the side of my face. "You saying you want some special sausage for breakfast?" There's a wicked glee in his eyes as he asks me that perverted question.

As perverted as it is I want to tell him hell yes, but I refrain and just nod my head. He studies me for a moment, almost as though he's trying to see just how honest I am being. His thumb runs along my lips, before he lightly opens my mouth. Placing it inside, I close my mouth around him and suck him like he tells me to.

I bring my knees up below my bottom so I can get a good position with my body. I've done this once before, and the guy at the party I did this with said I had a lot to learn. Making it so I never wanted to try again in this lifetime.

Not with Joshua though, he makes me want to try this again. Something tells me he will enjoy it even if I'm terrible simply because I'm the one giving this to him. I also know he would teach me just how to please him, and the thought of having him finish into my mouth, and me swallowing down every drop turns me on.

I cannot help myself, I begin to squirm as I sit here next to him. With nothing but his thumb in my mouth. He slips it from my lips, and I almost feel saddened it's not there anymore.

"It's all right baby, I'm going to give you something much bigger to choke on." He says as he lifts his upper body up along the headboard.

I watch as he lifts his ass and slides his boxer shorts off. His cock springs free and hits his navel. Making me bite on my lip. The sight before me is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen, and the best part is he's mine to do with as I please.

"Come here beautiful, I'll talk you through this." He places one arm below his head, the other hand he has outreached to me.

I give him a nervous smile, now that we are actually going to do it I feel a little nervous. I don't want him to hate this. If I'm as bad as I think I am he may, and then what? Will he find someone else to give him this?

"Baby girl..." My eyes make connection with his. "Get those thoughts out of your head. You are the only one I want to do anything with from here on out."

His words help me feel a little better. I give him a smile, grab his hand and allow him to position my body just right over him. His cock is right in my face, and I find myself licking my lips with the thoughts of what I'm about to do with him.

I look up after a moment, looking for guidance. I don't have to wait long.

"Lick the tip baby." He tells me gently.

I want to make sure I make this good for him, so I do as he says, I open my mouth, and with my tongue I lick just the tip. There's some pre cum on there so I lick off the remnants as though it's a lollipop. He groans from above me. Encouraging me to keep going.

Knowing I'm making him feel good, I wrap my mouth around him and bring him to the middle of my mouth. I pump up and down a few times before he tells me to pretend I'm kissing him and his cock is his tongue. Knowing what he means I do, and he goes a little crazy.

I lavish him with my tongue and mouth. I'm pumping faster, sucking harder, and lavishing him with my tongue. While he loses control, and his hips begin to pump up into my mouth. He hits the back of my throat with one thrust, causing me to gag.

"Sorry baby." He stops moving, but I don't.

With tears in my eyes, a natural reflex from this action once he hit my throat, I continue moving my mouth along his cock. He must see I'm okay because he places his hands on top of my head, and rocks his hips once more.

Knowing I'm pleasing him, and feeling how his length is getting even bigger. I know he's getting close, and I really want to finish him off. I want to taste him in my mouth, having it spill down my chin. Another way of him marking me as his.

I take one of my hands and bring it to his balls and play with them. "Oh fuck." He shouts as his hips pump faster into my mouth.

I would smile at his language and the fact I just made him scream out with euphoria, but he's pumping so fast in and out of my mouth. All I can do is sit here and take it.

This goes on for a few moments before he grabs onto my head with both hands. "I'm going to come firecracker. I need it a little rougher. Can you take it a little harder?"

My eyes stare into his and I nod as much as I can. He smiles a full blown smile at me. White teeth and all. He winks at me, then begins to pump into me with a force that has me drooling along my chin. A few more pumps and we are there. His cock lengthens a bit more, before his load shoots down my throat.

Just as I thought, there's so much of it I can't swallow it all. Some of it makes it's way onto my lips and chin, dripping down and landing on his legs below me. He takes a minute or two to calm down. Once he has caught his breath, he looks down at me.

Within the next moment, he lifts me up into him and kisses the hell out of me. I would think he wouldn't want to knowing what I just had in my mouth, knowing full well he will taste himself. But I worry for nothing because it doesn't face him in the least.

His tongue makes it's way into my mouth and he attacks me with vigor. Once my shock is gone my hands make their way to his head and I give him as good as he gives to me. After a while of him fucking my mouth with his tongue he pulls back to look at me.

He wipes the remnants off my chin and pecks my lips once more. "That was amazing firecracker."

I smile at him before my mouth drops open with his next words. "Your turn."