Shower and Girl Time

Liz

It takes me a moment to get over his cocky demand. He can't tell me what to do. Just to prove that to myself, I make my way out of the bed, into the bathroom and start the shower.

I look at myself in the mirror as I let the water run, waiting for it to get hot. The woman looking back at me looks different in so many ways. Normally, I'm a well put together person.

I have my hair perfectly neat on top of my head, my skin is normally silky smooth, no blemishes or marks in sight. Not today, no today my hair is every which way. Some strands are sticking up, while others are down and covered in slick sweat.

My normally silky smooth skin is all red from having his face rub along my body. I'm drenched in sweat and covered in him. I hadn't even noticed he did that to my lower extremities. I have dark purple marks along my neck, as well as teeth marks on my shoulders.

Looking further down I see he left teeth marks and more of those purple marks on the inside of my thighs. My eyes shoot up to the mirror and once more my face is a deep shade of red. What is wrong with me? It's just sex, everyone does it. So why can't I stop blushing and feeling embarrassed about it?

I roll my eyes at myself, realizing the mirror is fogging up. Knowing the water is steaming hot, just the way I like it, I make my way into the shower. Once under the spray I close my eyes and enjoy the feel of the hot water beating down on my back.

Before I can stop myself, my thoughts turn just as steamy as the water surrounding me. A picture of Joshua's hands making there way down my body, caressing every inch or my skin takes hold of me.

He massages my breasts, making me moan aloud at the feelings stirring within me. My head falls back, hitting the tiled wall. My eyes pop open with the impact.

Shaking my head to clear my mind, I notice where my hands are. I decide to grab the bar of soap and begin to wash my body. If I keep going down this road I'll wind up breaking his no touching myself rule.

Lathering up my body, I notice the suds as they slide down my body, to the floor, and down the drain. Placing the soap back, I place one hand along the tiled wall, close my eyes, and slowly glide my other down my body.

Knowing it's wrong, that he will punish me later for this, on my adds to my excitement. When my fingers reach my folds I place a finger inside, over and over again. All the while rubbing my thumb along my clit. Joshua's face, hands, and chest the picture in my minds eye.

I imagine him taking me in here. Thrusting his hips in one swoop to penetrate my awaiting body. He pulls my body even closer to him, hitting just the right spot within me to make me scream. My voice echoing along the walls.

I'm am almost there, I can feel myself awaiting for the grand finale. For the final explosion, but it doesn't come. No, I need his permission first. He lowers his upper body, so his face is buried within my hair.

He bites my shoulder making my muscles spasm around his cock, as slick drips down my inner thigh. "How good does this feel firecracker?"

I cannot answer, only moan louder. Making him laugh at my dispense. He sucks on my neck, then kisses his way up to my ear. He bites the tip, before sucking it into his mouth. "Come."

That's all it takes. With that one word my body quivers in his arms. I can feel myself coming around my finger, as my scream echos along the bathroom walls. Causing me to open my eyes, the dream dissipates and I lay my forehead along the wall.

Awaiting for the last shake of my body to end, I take a couple deep breaths. With a smile on my lips I finish washing up.

Once I'm out of the shower, dried off, and dressed I open my bathroom door to a smiling Ellie. I can't help the blossoming of my cheeks as she laughs aloud. One hand along her pregnant belly.

"So, it seems you have had yourself some much needed fun." She wipes tears from her eyes.

Once she is calmed down she pats her hand to the spot beside her along my bed. With a hesitant smile I walk to her and sit down. Placing my head on her lap like we always do when it's time for us to have a serious talk.

To my utter surprise she doesn't goad me. She just plays with my hair all the while looking down at me smiling. I know she's giving me the time I need to work through my thoughts. I have never felt so thankful to her as I am in this moment.

"It meant something." I blurt out not being able to handle the silence.

"I know."

"It wasn't just sex for us."

"Of course it wasn't honey. You two are each other's mates. That makes it so much more." She says with understanding.

"I am truly in love with him. I know that sounds absurd. We've only known one another for a short while."

She rolls her eyes, "no it doesn't. Especially not in our world. You have had feelings for him since you first laid your eyes on him in my apartment months ago." She looks to me eyebrow raised.

Leave it to Ellie to always call me on my bullshit. Having nothing more to say I nod my head in agreement. "Between you and I, I know he feels the same way." She looks down at me with a smile.

"How do you know?"

"Because," she stops petting my hair and looks me straight in the eyes. "He looks at you the way Kayden looks at me."

We look at one another a moment. Her letting her words hang in the air. Me processing them in my mind. She goes back to playing with my hair. The both of us silent for a long time.

A sly grin forms on her mouth as she looks down at me. "So, how was he?" We both giggle with glee.