Enjoying This

Joshua

Liz covers her face with her hands, her bright red cheeks showing her mortification. I don't think I have ever seen anything so cute in my entire life.

"Firecracker it's okay. Adults have sex, and believe me Ellie has plenty with Kayden."

"I know but it's just," her voice cuts off as she shakes her head from below.her hands.

I bring my hands to hers. Trying to pry them away from her face. When I succeed, I curl my fingers with her and hold them to her chest.

Her eyes are closed, luckily I know how to fix that. I bring my lips to hers and lightly kiss her. Her lips grow into a smile.

"Firecracker," I growl her nickname along her lips.

"Yes?" Hesitantly she asks, prying one eye open to look at me.

"Let me see those beautiful baby blues."

It take her a moment, but she finally opens both eyes. She looks to me then to our joined hands. "No baby look at me."

When she still doesn't I give a warning growl. "Baby girl you look at me or I'll hold your body with mine and bring you to the break or ecstasy over and over again without letting you finish."

My words work immediately. She opens her eyes and look me dead in the eyes. As she does she ribs her hips against mine. Making me rock hard in seconds.

I groan aloud as I bring our foreheads together. Without breaking eye contact I hold both of her hands within one of mine. With the other I make my way slowly to her lower body. Making sure I hit every erogenous zones along the way.

"This," I say as I bring my finger to her clit and rub with expertise, "Is completely normal. No need to be embarrassed."

She wants to say something, explain herself. I can see it in her eyes, but all she can do in this moment is open her mouth with moans. Her hips are moving along mine, making me want to slide right into her delectable body again.

I know we can't. Not right now. I have to get to the office and see what Tony found out. I place my hips along hers with a little pressure, so she can't rub her center along mine.

Looking her right in the eye I show her what I need from her. She stops moving and just let's the sensation of what I'm doing to her take her away. Within minutes her body is shivering below me.

Neither of us say a word. I move my hand faster and rougher along her skin. Her breathing picks up and I can see the strain along her face to keep her eyes open and on me.