CHAPTER 2

[LIAMS POV ]

"Lou get off your girlfriend, its a surprise she put up with you for so long.Its hard for you to get a girlfriend that can do that so you may not wana squish her to death!"I push Louis of of the now purple faced Ana.

"I CAN BREATH AGAIN! Lou what have you been eating, you could have killed me." She questioned her boyfriend.

"And Harry, Aileen stop eating each others face its SCARY!"I laughed .

Louis , being the complete idiot that he is , started making kissy sounds and received the finger from Harry.As I walked to the bathroom I remembered one last thing"Oh and Zayn, stop being a so mean to Niall."

"Guilty!"was all he said. I nodded and let my mind wonder off back to Gisselle.

[KAYLEE'S POV]

(HOTEL BEFORE WEDDING)

"WAKE UP BOOOOYYYSSSSS!!!!!!!"the girls and I screamed at the top of our lungs.

"SHIT!"

"WHA?!"

"IM UP..!"

"WHYMUSTYOUYELL!"

"FOOOOOODDD!!!"

The sound of the boys complaining made us laugh.I was about to flip my pancake when I felt someones arms wrap around my waist."Good morrrrniin.."Louis mumbled in to the crook of my neck.I could feel him nibbling at the exposed skin."Loouuu!! Stop I don't wana burn the food!" he may be stupid but I loved him and he was mine.

"Your no fun."he said in a baby voice. "here are your pancakes boobear!"Louis began attacking his plate. I sighed and walked to were Aileen and Melanie were standing. "So should we get ready while they eat or what?"the wedding was going to start in 2 hours and non of us were ready.Melanie just shrugged and Aileen nodded yes."Ok then, Liam the girls and I are going to get ready.Make sure they get ready to we hav to he done and out of here in 1 hour, less if possible. "

"yeah ok....hey were are the forks?"Liam said not taking his wide eyes of the spoons.

"Left drawer , remember 1 hour." Yaridia relied.

"Or less!"Niall chimed in.Melanie giggled which made him blush and look down at his plate.

[ NIALLS POV ]

(1 HOUR LATER)

Hey Melanie how you doin?

No that's stupid.

Hey nice weather we're having right?

That's even worse then the first one!

I thumped down on the couch in defeat. "DON'T TOUCH MY HAAIIIRR!"Zayn complained. Harry and Louis were siting next to Zayn trying to piss him off and Liam was on his phone looking at god knows what.Are heads all snapped up at the sound of the bedroom door opening, our mouths feel open exept for Liam who was still zoned out on his phone.Kaylee was wearing a long dark blue dress, her hair was curled.Aileen was wearing a beige dress down to her knees with black heals and her hair was all to one side also curled.

My heart skiped a beat, Melanie was wearing a very light purple colored mermaid dress her hair was down naturally curly which she rarely wore like that,she left me breathless.She was all I ever wanted and I couldn't get the courage to ask her out!Harry and Louis walked over to their beautiful girlfriends , cupped their chin and kissed them.I turned to look at Zayn who was still in shock.Liam finally got up and cleared his throat.

"Time to go to a wedding, Niall were is your tie?"I looked down and attempted to put it on but failed.

"Here let me help you." 

Melanie's sweet voice filled my ears.After she was done she smoothed it out and backed away a couple of inches.

"Thanks...."

Thanks!?

Was that rely the best I could do!?She blushed a deep pink, it made me get butterflys."Your welcome."she said looking at the ground.

"Lets go party,all day all night DJ Malik! "Everyone laugh at Zayns joke.We all made our way to the limeo I sat next to Melz.Time for the wedding.

[LOUIS'S POV]

"So Harry how do you think Aileen will take it?" Harry couldn't take his eyes off of Yari.

"Haz? Did you hear me?" He still wasn't listening, I rolled my eyes and searched the crowd for Kay.We had heen dating for 11 months know, and I feel complete with her around me.

I first started talking to her they day I broke up with my last girlfriend, she had cheated on me and Kaylee was there for me.She told me I was a amazing person.That I was cute, funny, energetic, awesome, and that that girl didn't know what she was missing.No one had ever told me that before, we talked for 3 months she was my best friend no doubt.A week later after those three months I asked her out ,she said yes with out a hesitation.

I finally spotted her, I walked up to her and sang ,I feel in love with my beat friend, softly in to her ear.It was one of her favorite songs.She laughed the laugh I loved to hear.Right as I was going to kiss her Harry began to speak in to the microphone.

"Is this working? Ok, Aileen will you come up here with me?"She looked confused but went up any way.

What the hell is he doing?

He turned to face her and she did the same."Aileen, today is our 3 year anniversary.I remember the first time I heard you laugh and I knew that I wanted to he the reason for that laugh.The first time I looked in to those beautiful eye's I knew you were the one.You have no idea how much I love you."

Harry took a deep breath and continued

"So to show you how much I love I have two things to say, one happy 3 year anniversary and two..." he got down one one knee and said"Aileen....will you marry me?"

Holy shit, he did it!

He actually did it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Heeelllooo!^-^ 

Well this is the end of ch.2, short and kinda stupid.

Also in case you're wondering who said what when the boys woke up it was this......

"SHIT!" ~Harry

"WHA?!" ~Liam

"IM UP..!" ~Louis

"WHYMUSTYOUYELL!" ~Zayn

"FOOOOOODDD!!!"~Niall

Please comment or vote, any suggestions for the next chapter? Oh and Yaridia you're welcome!!!<3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~