CHAPTER 7

[LIAMS POV]

I pulled away from her, and looked in to her eye's still full of tears.It was like getting shot in the heart seeing her like this.If I ever meet this Ryan guy, I think I will kill him on the spot! Gisselle had a tear falling down the left side of her face, I reached up and wiped it away."Let me see your hand."I whipered. She lifted her hand exposing the cut, it was no longer bleeding. I let out a sigh of relief.

I shuffled through the first aid kit until I found some gauze and disinfecting spray.I grabbed the small bottle and applied the spray on her hand, she hissed in pain. I winced, it pained me to see her hurting. After I finished putting on the gaze Gisselle sniffled and got up.She got out seven plates and put three pancakes on  

each with a small bowl of cut fruit next to it.

"Can you tell everyone that breakfast is ready and thank you for helping me."She smiled in embarrassment."You're welcome."

"Niall your getting syrup all over your shirt! "Aileen laughed.Niall looked at the tickle of syrup on his shirt and blushed, giggling. I couldn't take my eye's off of Gisselle.It was hard to think someone so beautiful could have suffered so much.She looked up and smiled, I smiled back and looked at my half finished breakfast.

"Are you alright lad?"Zayn's question startled me.

"Yeah fine." giving him my best fake laugh.

"Good, so why were you and Gisselle up so early? "He laughed.

"Just getting to know each other." I answered.His eye's widened. Oh god he was getting the wrong idea.This is what I have to live with, four boys who can act so perverted some times.But I got to love them! I started to laugh, then out of no were a pancake came flying and hit Zayn right in his face.We all automatically looked at Niall."It wasn't me! I eat my food, not throw it."He said in defense over his mouthful of pancakes.Than another pancake hit me in the face.I screamed like a freakin girl.That was embarrassing. Gisselle started to laugh so hard she had five more pancakes on a plate and one on her hand.This time she aimed it at Melz but Niall jumped in front of her.Catching it in his mouth like a dog playing fetch.I started to laugh and fell out of my chair.She happy now, so now I am too.I grabbed the pancake that hit me in the face and tossed it at Louis.

"FOOOOODD FIIIGHHHTTT!!!!!!"Kaylee screamed.

[KAYLEE'S POV]

Good god how much syrup do I have in my hair!?

I'm going to kill who ever said food fight, wait that was me.

Mental slap!

After I finished removing the sticky substance from my hair , I wrapped a towel around my self.I walked in to my room humming to my self.

"OH SWEET JESUS! "I screamed, Louis was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. "Don't do that Lou! when did you come in here and more importantly how long were you in here?"I questioned my sexy boyfriend.

"Long enough to hear you singing in the shower."he's said mockingly. I laughed in embarrassment. I throw a pillow at his face, well attempted to and hit the wall instead."Nice throw babe."he said still looking at the ceiling."Louis what's wrong?"

No reply.

"Lou?"Still no reply ,but he sat up and examined me head to toe."Ahhhh! don't look at me like that you creeper!"I yelled playfully ducking behind the open door of my closet.I waited for him to come after me like he always did.Louis would run after me and tickle me until I would say 'Louis Tomlinson is a sexy beast'.

He didn't come, I shrugged and got clothes.I went in to my bathroom once more and got dressed.Louis was sitting up but still staring at the wall when i came back out.What is wrong with him today? He wasn't talking to me at breakfast ether.I sat next to him and gave him a peek on the cheek.I rested my head on his shoulder."Louis, I love you and i'm worried about you.What's wrong ,you know you can tell me anything." I asked once again.